Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questions to ask on date to get an emotional response ?

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I have a date on monday. I would like examples of questions that doesnt sound like an interwiev...to get an emotional response.

We all know women need the feelzzzzz

Usually im good at teasing and joking but i would still like to prepare a few good questions in case the convo doesnt flow or there is an akward silence.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Just focus on doing something you actually like during the date and let her worry about the talking

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article addresses just that:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that makes her blab.

What do you like about yourself?
She talks for 5 minutes.

Then ask a follow up about what she just said in those 5 minutes. Rinse and repeat.

If after 30 minutes she says “I feel like I’m doing all the talking. Tell me about you” you have executed this perfectly.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There are lists of questions you can use on dates on the 'Net - don't use them or only ask a few. Women have been asked these questions by 9/10 guys she's met. Often, if you ask a couple of good ones they'll talk nonstop or ask you questions, let her. And if she isn't talking she just isn't into you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Letting a girl talk about herself for a long time can go either way. I think men are missing this. It is extremely submissive to just sit there and listen to someone ramble on about themselves. It doesn't engender respect from anyone.

This "just listen to her talk" advice isn't the best advice. Women can end up thinking that you've just got nothing going on, and that she has to do all the talking.

What I've discovered in my travels in the land of Vagina is this - Women love narcissistic guys who are full of themselves. Notice how women complain about it? Women complain about things that turn them on. "He's so full of himself" = CONFIDENCE (at least in her tiny little brain).
Wow. You’re completely wrong about this. Clearly you don’t actually date in the field. “Not talking is submissive” is total bullshvt.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that makes her blab.

What do you like about yourself?
She talks for 5 minutes.

Then ask a follow up about what she just said in those 5 minutes. Rinse and repeat.

If after 30 minutes she says “I feel like I’m doing all the talking. Tell me about you” you have executed this perfectly.
Letting a girl talk about herself for a long time can go either way. I think men are missing this. It is extremely submissive to just sit there and listen to someone ramble on about themselves. It doesn't engender respect from anyone.

This "just listen to her talk" advice isn't the best advice. Women can end up thinking that you've just got nothing going on, and that she has to do all the talking.
On the subject of talking vs. not talking much it depends entirely on the guy and his various strengths and weaknesses.

AlphaMaleStrategies on YouTube is also a proponent of don't talk much but he's 6'5 and jacked and makes six figures. He doesn't need to say anything lol.

If you're a funny, charismatic, intelligent, socially calibrated guy who's actually enjoyable to talk to moreso than you are sexy to look at, you're most likely better off displaying those traits.

It's like how guys who suck at dancing probably shouldn't try to pick up at a night club. Or guys with a dad bod shouldn't be trying to pickup shirtless at pools/beaches.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the subject of talking vs. not talking much it depends entirely on the guy and his various strengths and weaknesses.

AlphaMaleStrategies on YouTube is also a proponent of don't talk much but he's 6'5 and jacked and makes six figures. He doesn't need to say anything lol.

If you're a funny, charismatic, intelligent, socially calibrated guy who's actually enjoyable to talk to moreso than you are sexy to look at, you're most likely better off displaying those traits.
No, it really doesn’t depend on the guy. You can be all those things either way. She should be doing more talking than you do. Women naturally talk more than men. It is feminine. Men act. Women talk. If you consistently blab more than she does she will think you are braggadocio (aka insecure), rude, or that you are just a pvssy.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can be all of these things while still being a succinct. Ideally imo you want to be a good conversationalist while still having her doing most of the talking. Whether that percentage is at 60% or 80% is up to the player, but you don't want to be talking more than her.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What I've discovered in my travels in the land of Vagina is this - Women love narcissistic guys who are full of themselves. Notice how women complain about it? Women complain about things that turn them on. "He's so full of himself" = CONFIDENCE (at least in her tiny little brain).
I've also traveled to the land you speak of many times. Would highly recommend it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it really doesn’t depend on the guy. You can be all those things either way. She should be doing more talking than you do. Women naturally talk more than men. It is feminine. Men act. Women talk. If you consistently blab more than she does she will think you are braggadocio (aka insecure), rude, or that you are just a pvssy.
You can be all of these things while still being a succinct. Ideally imo you want to be a good conversationalist while still having her doing most of the talking. Whether that percentage is at 60% or 80% is up to the player, but you don't want to be talking more than her.
I do agree that it's not a good sign if she's barely talking. Either she doesn't like you much or is going to be a very boring and frustrating woman to date. (Unless she opens up)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I have a date on monday. I would like examples of questions that doesnt sound like an interwiev...to get an emotional response.

Usually im good at teasing and joking but i would still like to prepare a few good questions in case the convo doesnt flow or there is an akward silence.
Ask her opinion on Pineapple Pizza.

If you want an emotional response you either have to ask her about something she cares about (that isn't going to cause conflict) or something provocative (Google sexy "would you rather" questions)

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like asking "Where do you call Home?" because you will seldom get a one word answer. It usually is "I live in Xcity but I really consider Y city Home."

You can feed that by saying "Oh why is that?" and learn a lot about what is important to that person.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

Not doing it right kuz.

Learn the art of storytelling. Shout out to mystery. Read Mystery method. It's dated but the art of storytelling is GOAT STATUS. learn to banter.

Instead of playing 21 questions, learn statements over questions. Learn to vibe. Small talk and fluff. More importantly, learn to storytelling. Have gambits. Have routine storytelling you tell in general. Every girl is practice. You'll find the responses are similar. Learn to push and pull. Flirt.

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for advices. I didnt need them tho because she canceled haha

I'll use them in the future