Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questions for Sir Chancelot and all

Libra Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
(continue)
No, but then I don't really like fat chicks. Some guys do. Two of my best buds don't like big t*ts, but I do. See, what you fail to realize about men is this: men are attracted visually.
I didn't fail to realize that about men. That's why I used Roseanne Barr as an example. Point being, seduction doesn't work if your 'target' doesn't find you physically attractive and if she does find you attractive then you don't need to try to seduce her.

Here's a little secret that they should REQUIRE of every woman that graduates school. MEN VERY SELDOM GET PISSED ABOUT THE REJECTION IF IT IS DONE DIRECTLY AND POLITELY. I do not know of a man who would say "she's a b*tch if they asked a woman's phone number and she replied "No thank you, I'm not interested." What he WILL get pissed about is if she gives him a number (thus creating the impression that she IS interested in him) and then the number is fake, or worse, when he calls, she has "excuses" why she cannot go out with him.
Here's a little secret that every man should know: GIRLS do these kind of thing, not women. Sorry to say but the guys here will just have to put up with this until the girls they have their eye on grow up. Young guys are flaky, too. We ALL have to go through that growing-up stage before we start getting better treatment from the opposite sex. Make sense?

I do not have "anger" at women. I have frustration for women who play games and waste my time.
Oh, please. Men play games too. Now, I know what your rebuttal will be: "We only play games because women do. We need to play games as a way to level the playing field."

If we can agree that BOTH sexes play games then how can we determine which gender does it first?

Given the choice, would ***you*** rather be with a jerk or an AFC. Now state why.
I'm not going to get into the jerk/AFC debate. It's been done to death. NEXT!

[This message has been edited by Libra Gal (edited 12-11-2002).]

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Libra Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that I'm writing a book after all

EVERY SINGLE WOMAN THAT I HAVE EVER TALKED WITH HAS NEVER SAID "GO FIND A MAN THAT IS SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN AND ASK HOW HE DOES IT"
Yes, let's do that. I once had the privilege of being the girlfriend of a man who was extraordinarily successful with women. He just had that certain something about him that attracts women to him. Now, you wouldn't be able to ask him how he does it because there is nothing he "does". He's just himself (Oh my God! The horror!)

The bag of tricks guys advocate using on this forum--ss, patterns, kino, neg hits--are foreign concepts to him. As strange as it may seem to you, it never occurred to him to think of women as shifty, evil, sinister creatures that need to be taken down a notch and outsmarted at every opportunity.

If there is a "secret" to his appeal then I guess it's this: He just likes women.

Even though I castigate you for that, I will NOT give up my subscriptions to Cosmo, Mrs. and all those other women magazines that have advice FROM women TO women ABOUT men. You see, we women HATE double standards applied to us, but we have no problem applying them to you!
No, no double standard there. Here's why: Women subscribe to these magazines, myself included, although I personally prefer Newsweek and People. But take a look inside one of these magazines some time. In fact, I've got some right here. I'll do it for you:

1,000 MEN ANSWER OUR NERVIEST SEX QUESTIONS-Glamour

SEX-RATED SURVEY-2000 MEN TELL YOU HOW TO FLIP THEIR SWITCHES-Cosmopolitan

MEN TELL YOU SEVEN THINGS THAT WORRY THEM-Redbook

Get the point? These are women's magazines but the tips in the articles are FROM MEN.

Secondly, no woman ever, anywhere, at any time has ever said this: "Don't ask a man's opinion; Men don't know what they want; Don't listen to men their advice is always wrong; what men say is worthless"

Chew on that one, big fella!

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Libra girl, your quotes crack me up, for several reasons. I guess i will numerically list my criticism

1.) Since we are such a bunch of losers, what are you doing here? I know if there was a bunch of girl i thought were totaly out there id be like whatever and move on.

2.) Sir C, used Kants logic to argue with you and you may not not philosophy well so i will explain it to u this way. Every thing is based on reason. Now you admit that women play game(regardless of who starts them), why shouldnt we?

3.) SS, well if it works for you go for it. Personally i never made a post on it but i do agree with a lot of the things in it. But if you never read it how could u critisize it? I see you as one of the virgins critisizing sex.

4.) Most of your rebutle to Sir C, consisted of HaHa, but there was no real argument. Your example of a fat woman was simply an extreme. I dont wonna have sex with a deer either. Even if i could convince it too. If the example is ridicoulous enough it becomes to pointless to address, and i suppose if ur in to deers sure go for it. What i think chance was trying to say is having someone wanting to **** you and wanting to **** them are different things. And what i mean by that is i get the same kicks out of having girls wanting to get into my bed. I am not doing this for moral rightousness, i dont care how YOU perse feel about this.

5.)You we all have to live together nonesense, alright we do, I am 20 and girls like me, holy **** i am not some fat, ugly, retard, nerd dude who cant get any ass, or relationships(wow, what a rare occurance). And i dont want a girlfriend till i am like 30. A hooker is a better investment of money. I have girls i am friends with that i set aside from ****ing for the emotional part of it but other then that, i dont need a girlfriend so i am fine just getting laid and logic would say that you should do whatever you do by best means possible. How many chicks have you tried to screw? then wouldnt it be a bit unreasonable for you to give me adice.

6.) You had pretty boy with you for a while? oh what happened, did he find a cuter girl? or wait he wasnt playing there was genuine love... where is it? Now before you respond with some sob story of his dog dying and him going into a depression and not wanting to see you again, let me save you the trouble and tell you that he isnt with you anymore, and inquire as to what happened to all that love? Whenever you do find it and maybe realize that there are different things we look for you can come back here and argue.

I will give you a little challenge. A logical argument from Kant. A hypothetical imperative.

IF i wanted to screw you, and you opened up and gave me genuine advice on how to do it then i would listen to you

There are many things wrong with this.
a.) i am not trying to **** you, just other girls.
b.) You are not giving genuine advice just ,you are loser and you are all wrong type of an argument
c.) no one is going to listen to you even if you were right because you are giving them advice that has failed in the past.

think about that

------------------
Respond to the Good Samaritan.

"Eagles may soar but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines"

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry my browser was stuck

------------------
Respond to the Good Samaritan.

"Eagles may soar but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines"

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...you say your wife passed away in June 2001? Then how come, later, in November 2001, you say that you divorced BOTH of your wifes?
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000113.html

Scroll down a bit to see his reply, it says :

Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:

I actually had two seperate breaking points. The first was back about 6 1/2 years ago. I finally got fed up with women's crap, and, to make a short story long, ended up unintentionally putting into practice a great many of the DJ principles. That is when I met and married my wife.
My second breaking point came about 1 1/2 years ago. I got tired of my wife's sh*t, or more specifically, her disrespect. In addition to being disrespectful, she was also a drama queen. Back into the DJ mode I went (although I didn't know it was being a "DJ" at the time).

I simply quit kow-towing to her unreasonable demands/wants. I started to put myself first.

My only regret is that I hadn't done that years earlier. I will NEVER let a woman (ANY woman) disrespect me again.

My attitude is now thus: *I* am the alpha male, and if the b*tch doesn't like it, she can get out of my cave!

Plenty more where that came from.

highrollaru

Don Juan
Reaction score
libra gal, i agree with u greatly. Every time i've genuinly been interested in a girl this between us were great, and they were the ones wanting to progress things (if u know what i mean).

and with the ones where i've tried the tricks, they saw what was going on (most of the time)

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by highrollaru:
libra gal, i agree with u greatly. Every time i've genuinly been interested in a girl this between us were great, and they were the ones wanting to progress things (if u know what i mean).

and with the ones where i've tried the tricks, they saw what was going on (most of the time)

If you suck at the game, dont blame the team.

ttbadboy

Banned
Reaction score
The baddest country on earth: Land of the Free, Ho
Excellent thread... Chance, you put some real high quality stuff up there. It seems that the PRIMARY argument, as it is with most of the women that come in here, is weather or not men can take any action to make themselves more attractive to women. The "outside" women that post in here from time to time like to argue that there is not, and I've never understood why they think that way.

Men do not think that way about women. First impressions are most important, but recently I've seen some girls that I used to know from 3 or 4 years ago... some of the ones that were not attractive then are attractive now, and vice versa. Why is this? Because they made changes in themselves, be it in the way they look, act, talk, etc... in some way, some of them have managed to change their overall persona in a way that makes them attractive now, when they were not attractive before. Others did just the opposite.

I don’t see why some women think it is any different with men. The only plausible explanation I have ever heard is that these women like to think of themselves as superior in some way (to both guys and other girls that don’t think as they do), and as such, they can’t handle the thought that they might not be in total control of every aspect of their social lives.

I know of few guys on this board (or in real life) that will not tell you that at one time they were clueless with women, made some changes at some point, and learned some things than enable them to enjoy a greater degree of success today. Changes which were not accomplished through some magical, mysterious way, but through logical, focused analysis of their behaviors, thought patterns, looks, etc, and conscious efforts to better every aspect of their own outgoing persona so they could be more successful in every aspect of their life… which brings me to another point. The women who just drop in here, read one or two threads, and go off on a tangent about how horrible SS is (or something similar) are missing the entire point of the site. The central theory here is to better yourself in every aspect of life, from physical fitness to career ambition, to developing an outgoing and confident personality, etc. Once this is accomplished, it is literally almost impossible to NOT attract women… and this has ABSOLUTLEY nothing to do with “tricks and mind games”, and it has everything to do with making positive changes in your life that will, among other things, attract more women. However, from the standpoint of looking at the pure theory of this site, I only look at attracting women as one of the “bonuses” of putting ideas into practice.

Once you truly look good, feel good, and have the attitude that “this world is mine for the taking”, you are going to be more successful in every aspect of your life, including your romantic life, than any AFC could ever be. Some women don’t like that thought. Oh well. The guys that truly absorb the bulk of what this site is trying to tell them will not care.

------------------
"Displacement is no replacment... for boost."

"Let me fly, or give me death."

[This message has been edited by ttbadboy (edited 12-11-2002).]

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pjam--

too funny. i agree with u. how many of the guys on this board trumpet about all their successes and shyt like that, yet how many time do we see them posting in the 11pm-2am timeframe on the weekends.

i dont think her original post was all that bad. i especially liked the part about not listening to the guys on this site.

*HONESTLY* >> how many of our boys tell stories to our faces just to pump themselves up? MANY. so if they do it to ur face, how much easier is it to post it on some anonymous site??? go figure. i have been coming here for 2 years, and the most that i have taken from it is the whole "i am desirable" mindset. that is beneficial and unbiased. but, the majority of all the tales on here could very well possibly be just tales.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by studmuffin15:
pjam--

too funny. i agree with u. how many of the guys on this board trumpet about all their successes and shyt like that, yet how many time do we see them posting in the 11pm-2am timeframe on the weekends.

B]

Newsflash studmuffin15:

Ever heard of time zones:

Not everyone lives in your little corner of the 'fu*cken' world:

Hence, it may be 11pm-2am in your 'neck-of-the-woods'; But did you ever think, it just may be earlier, or even later elsewhere!!!

The Edge: 'Some have it and some don't'

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by studmuffin15:
pjam--

i dont think her original post was all that bad. i especially liked the part about not listening to the guys on this site.

*HONESTLY* >> how many of our boys tell stories to our faces just to pump themselves up? MANY. so if they do it to ur face, how much easier is it to post it on some anonymous site??? go figure. i have been coming here for 2 years, and the most that i have taken from it is the whole "i am desirable" mindset. that is beneficial and unbiased. but, the majority of all the tales on here could very well possibly be just tales.
They're "weekend warriors." As for myself, I have a busy lifestyle. On the weekends, I party and get drunk. During the week I have college and my design firm to run. I have too much time and money invested in my career and ventures where adding a girl into the mix would just deplete my energy.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ttbadboy summed up the entire argument quite well I think. Can men make changes in themselves and their interactions with women in order to increase their success with women?

I think so.

I haven't looked into SS at all so I can't really voice an opinion on that. But I DO think that there are other ways to make yourself more attractive to more women. Yes, every woman is unique in what turns her on or what she looks for in a man. But there are many universal qualities - some which are recognized and some which are on a basic instinctual level. To say that these qualities are ultimately too mysterious or complex is just a cop-out.

Do I claim to be a player? Do I even think of myself as one? Hell no. I don't even WANT to be a player. I just want to improve myself in this area of life because I've gone long enough "just being myself" with ****ty results.

That, in my opinion, is the obvious goal of this website. To help men improve this area of their lives.

And what's wrong with that?

Hell, I don't even know where Ms. Libra gets the idea that there are a lot of "wannabe players" on this site. Most guys I see posting are still just trying to get dates...

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I want to throw in here the reason we don't put a whole lot of stock into advice from women.

Its quite simple. Most of us ALREADY HAVE gotten advice from women. Be a gentleman. Give her romance. Listen to her. Be sensitive to her feelings. Bring her flowers. Just be yourself...

And you know what its gotten me? A lot of nothing, except one of the most painful experiences of my life.

There are a FEW exceptions... like naughty-bootyness... she seems to give pretty good advice from what I've seen.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lastly, to the guys: You will be dealing with women all of your lifes. Is it really helping you to hide out on an all-male message board and only get information about women from other men, most of whom (not all) are just as clueless as you but pretend otherwise?

Hiding out? Hahahahah! Nobody is hiding here! This is a place to share thoughts, ask questions, and discuss. And I already gave my reasons for seeking advice from other men. I should say though, that I agree with you that many guys here are not as wise as they claim...

[This message has been edited by FlyGuy (edited 12-11-2002).]

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, you know what the problem here is??? (regarding destini and Libra)

They are prime examples of people who can't admit that there are ways that both sexes are supposed to act and behave in life.

They don't know why they respond to the type of men they do b/c they don't have any concept of how they are sexually designed. Now, in some ways they give SOME good advice, like the AI thing w/ destini. However, that theory isn't complete and has many gaps in it that need to be explained.

It is very obvious in life that females respond to masculine virtues, and yes, looks have to get you in the door, but its all personality from there. When women say they want a caring considerate guy, they aren't lying, they're just not telling you everything. They aren't telling us that that man needs to be a MAN. Masculine, strong, confident etc, in addition to being caring, and sensitive.

LADIES...listen up!!! You need to come on here w/ the idea in mind that alot of the guys on here want to know what attracts you to a man subconsciously, not what you want or whatever...

Ladies, you'd do best to simply encourage all men to embrace their testosterone in a controlled manner. Period.

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatsupwiddat:

Whoa! Oh yes, a big hearty thank you from all of us fellas in here.

Me, I'm not as eloquent and poetic like many others in here, I'm more blunt, much more. For me, this woman just sounds like another cry baby. Because of Doc Love and sosuave.com, she realizes there's less men to run her con games on. As each day passes on I realize the faults of my past and forge ahead with greater comprehension of the male and female courting process. Being focused on what really works and not the phony new age/feminista cr@p that most males find themselves subscribing to.

[This message has been edited by hitop (edited 12-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by hitop (edited 12-11-2002).]

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey edge:

thanks there captain obvious. without u pointing out different time zones, i never would've thought of that concept on my own.

so, disregarding ur useless criticism, i will once again repeat,

"isn't it funny how some guys talk a lot of smack, yet they are the ones posting at 2 am on a saturday night?"

deflate your ego and next time tell me something i DONT know.