"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Question..

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
I know that your not supposed to EVER bring up the "R" word. However this one chick I've dated twice has been dropping a lot of hints. Recently she said that she has all these guys that are trying to get with her that she doesn't want any of them, (I'm not one of them, her actions have proven that.) Then she said "I'm SOO tired of being single."

We're hanging out on Saturday, she's dropping hints, and she's a HB9, I know you're not supposed to say "relationship" but what if she brings it up again...do I take the initiative? I need some help here guys.

P.S. In case your wondering, I got her number, called her once, she cancelled our original date, I told her that's too bad and that she missed her chance. She called me back multiple times and told me to give her another chance, which I did.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
if she's as interested as you think she is, then i see no harm in bringing it up... i mean, if she's interesed then it will not put her off.

let's hear what others have to say...
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
she is hinting at it so she is telling you she wants it. but if its only after 2 dates i would not jump on the wagon. you wanna still stay a mystery and make her wonder "does he want me, does he want me as his girl or just a friend that he likes to be with (with advantages of course).

but you could bring it up in a way that says your curious to see waht she wants. If thats what you want and she wants, then keep dating her. It should nto do harm in this case cause she is the one saying that. and the guy thing is ploy telling you she is interested in you but you better take her seriously otherwise she will leave you
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Thanks Fender, so should I just wait for her to bring it up again?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top