"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Question?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Have you ever tried to use the diffrent approaches with diffrent women and seen what one worked best?

This weekend I am going to try it.

I have a few appointments with a few ladies, and I am going to use the diffrent methods to see which one works.

I am going to DA's approach of ****y and funny.
Than the speed suduction.
Than this Tantric Style I have been studying.

3 diffrent ladies, 3 diffrent approaches.

HOWEVER I have one more girl. Any other approaches I should use that you would be curious about the results?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
not sure about that one explain!
 

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Glendale, AZ
I was being sarcastic... just go out and try and **** the last girl. Do whatever you FEEL at that moment will make her want it. The worst thing that can happen, you don't **** her. The best thing, you do.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Results are In

OK here are the results of the test.

****y and Funny for the most part worked good but read bottom.

Speed Suduction... to akward!!! It was hard going from "Hey, How are you?" to "What is a HARD decission that you had to MAKE when it CAME to LOVE??"
*you feel me?*

than Came this tantric stuff I was telling you about... WOW!!! BeST POOO ever! WOrks way more than C&F! and way better than SS.

If you are intrested in learning more about the tantric stuff let me know. I will spread the wisdom and it is easier than you would ever think!!!!! Ohh and I will tell you free of charge... not like some people.

ok here are some side notes I learned.

****y and FUNNY: First of all use it learn it keep it. By far the best key in approach. When subjects change or when they say somthing weird, etc key in on it and use the ****y and funny it lightnes the mood and lets them know you know they made a mistake or things or getting deep... and it lets them know that you are listening and that you are fun...

GOOD KEEP but.... use at the right timming. I light opener is ok. than dont use it too much. Use it as a accent or frosting on the cake.

now speed suduction... was way too weird to use on a date setting UNLESS it is time to ask questions than It fits in fine. SO again timeing.

Now the tantric stuff is way easy and was the most responsive. When applying it The simple and Non verbal part was great at first it seemed they were taken back, than they let it known that there was somthing special about it. Like "nobody has looked at me like that" SO how was I looking at her?

I will break it down to those who want to know...

For now I am tired. Peace
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top