“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Question

Xeno

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
What do I do if my ex gf makes attempts to contact me while I still hurt from the breakup? I want to talk to her but can anything good come of talking back? I guess Im just afraid that if I continue ignoring her (which I have been doing) she will eventually give up trying to contact me.....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
I've been there.. Need more info on the breakup but I would say Ignore her.. Cut it off.

Back in HS girl broke up with me.. I was hurt, I let her back, she started to hurt me more so I broke it off before it got TOO bad.
 

Xeno

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
She broke up with me. Chased her around like an AFC fpr two months, got to a breaking point when she wanted someone else, have ignored her ever since. She has texted my phone 3 times asking how ive been and stuff. Ill be honest, i want her back but im really trying to suppress my afc tendencies and become a better man.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Don't deny yourself what you want. Take control of the situation. If you want to talk to her you contact her on your terms and keep it very simple. Let her know whats up where you stand what you will talerate and you stay in control. If she starts up with some bull**** hang up and never call her back. Don't fall for this AFC ****. A chump fallows rules make your own rules do what you want. Just stay in control and use the phone first. k?

PCZ
 

Xeno

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Ive been close to contacting her a few times but have talked myself out of it cause I figured if she really wanted me back or something shed call me or even text message that to me. Maybe she wants contact from me to relieve guilt? Are these fears unfounded?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
The fact is women will hold out forever!!! She wants you to come to her. But that will never happen will it? It shouldn't, why should you? There are billions of girls in the world. I hope you have moved on.

Pcz
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Here is my breakup rule.

Breakup Rule:

1. If the girl is the dumper (you the dumpee) she must make an effort on wanting to come back to you (Like setting up a date and paying for everything, I don't care - I'll even purposely forget to bring more than a couple dollars)

2. She and Me must talk deeply on what went wrong and how we would resolve it. If she starts talking negatively at how I was acting and acting angry at me - Screw it.. I'm not going to deal with a stubborn biatch.

3. She must have open body posture and act positively around me. I don't even try hard if she's crossing her arms and her eyes are wondering.

-

If another breakup happens. That's it. It's over. forget it, CUT HER OFF IGNORE.
 
Top