Question

Xeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I do if my ex gf makes attempts to contact me while I still hurt from the breakup? I want to talk to her but can anything good come of talking back? I guess Im just afraid that if I continue ignoring her (which I have been doing) she will eventually give up trying to contact me.....

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there.. Need more info on the breakup but I would say Ignore her.. Cut it off.

Back in HS girl broke up with me.. I was hurt, I let her back, she started to hurt me more so I broke it off before it got TOO bad.

Xeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
She broke up with me. Chased her around like an AFC fpr two months, got to a breaking point when she wanted someone else, have ignored her ever since. She has texted my phone 3 times asking how ive been and stuff. Ill be honest, i want her back but im really trying to suppress my afc tendencies and become a better man.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't deny yourself what you want. Take control of the situation. If you want to talk to her you contact her on your terms and keep it very simple. Let her know whats up where you stand what you will talerate and you stay in control. If she starts up with some bull**** hang up and never call her back. Don't fall for this AFC ****. A chump fallows rules make your own rules do what you want. Just stay in control and use the phone first. k?

PCZ

Xeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been close to contacting her a few times but have talked myself out of it cause I figured if she really wanted me back or something shed call me or even text message that to me. Maybe she wants contact from me to relieve guilt? Are these fears unfounded?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is women will hold out forever!!! She wants you to come to her. But that will never happen will it? It shouldn't, why should you? There are billions of girls in the world. I hope you have moved on.

Pcz

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my breakup rule.

Breakup Rule:

1. If the girl is the dumper (you the dumpee) she must make an effort on wanting to come back to you (Like setting up a date and paying for everything, I don't care - I'll even purposely forget to bring more than a couple dollars)

2. She and Me must talk deeply on what went wrong and how we would resolve it. If she starts talking negatively at how I was acting and acting angry at me - Screw it.. I'm not going to deal with a stubborn biatch.

3. She must have open body posture and act positively around me. I don't even try hard if she's crossing her arms and her eyes are wondering.

-

If another breakup happens. That's it. It's over. forget it, CUT HER OFF IGNORE.