Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question?????

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a couple of months ago I worked with this really hot girl. We got along great we always had good conversations she lauphed at all my jokes and she seemed to like me....So one day I got the courage to ask her out. she said yeah and gave me her number. I waited about two days and then I called her to set it up. when I called her she told me she would check her work schedule and then call me back later and tell me.. Well she never called that night. The next day I seen her and everything was still the same whenever we were near eachother at work we would talk but she never said anything about the date... well after a couple of days I got tired of waiting so I called her and asked if she wanted to go on a date that night she said yeah and she would call me when she got home no later then 7 she said... ok around 5:30 the phone went off the hook my sister called and talked to my mom forever some business calls for my dad.. and right around 7 an old friend who i havent talked too for quite awhile called so i had to talk to him. I dont have call waiting so I wasnt sure if she called the next day I went to work kind of mad When i seen her she came up to me and said "So Ron" I said "So" kind of rudly she then said "your a hard person to get ahold of" well i didnt know if she was ling or not.. anyways I still want to get ahold of her but im afraid she was just giving me the runaround then and dont really like me what should i do?

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off awesome name, I take it your an Outlaw Series fan. Can't wait for Outlaw Golf 2.

I've met alot of women who are serious flakes. There is one chick I know who is totally into me, likes to have sex, but I literally can never reach her at all. I mean I'll leave voicemails and she won't call back. I'll invite her over and she'll skip out, and well just flake. I've come to accept it and we hang out when she wants to, but I don't keep any days open expecting her to be calling. If it works out great, if it doesn't there are plenty of other women to flirt with that weekend.

This chick doesn't seem so much of a flake as she does taking advantage of the situation and getting kicks out of it. She's stringing you on and getting a serious laugh out of the matter. While this might not be entirely true you need to put this thing to bed one way or the other. And you have two direct approaches:

1) Stop calling her entirely and start acting aloof. Make her come up to you if she wants to talk. Make her pick up the phone and if she never calls that shows her interest level.

2) Call her on it and bluntly mention you have invited her out on serveral occasions and you want to know if she is honestly intrested or if you are wasting your time. Make sure she knows you have no problem moving on because there are other chicks who are intrested.

Try to hang around other girls more. If she's playing games and likes you she'll have to get more serious because she'll be worried about losing you. The more options you have the easier the situation becomes.

Never play baseball without someone in the batters box warming up for when you need him.

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think broadband is right in moving on with ur life. But understand that u should really try to think more positively about the situation.

She said she wanted to go out on a date with you. That is good right there. Normally a girl would NOT agree on a date if she didnt want to. Now u really dont know if she called u or not. But the very next day, she came up to u and adressed the fact that u are hard to get ahold of. I dont think she would be saying that if she knew she could get a hold of you. So i say just leave her be for about a week. And one night when u have nothing better to do, just run another offer by her... if she bites then there you go!

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally a girl would NOT agree on a date if she didnt want to
Who you kidding? They do it all the time and then they flake. Get with the game playa! The best way is to grab her hand right after work and go on your date without talking about it being a date. Women don't like contracts. They don't want to sign "I'm your girlfriend your my boyfriend." If she goes out with you a few times and you get intimate she IS your girlfriend. Stop thinking of it as a date. Dates are bull**** and they're for losers. Especially if you ask her on a date.