“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Question

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
I know this is more HS forum, but... how does a Don Juan remain a challenge when he has to see the girl he "seeks" everyday (The girl sits behind me in one class)? The "get them interested, then back off" can't really aplly as well. Please help out an aspiring Don Juan
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Make eye contact and say "Hi... My name's ___"
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Chip
Make eye contact and say "Hi... My name's ___"
No its as simple as: READ THE FUKING BIBLE!

Were pretty far away from ****ing around with Player Supreme to make him lose his temper.
 

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
Sorry...

My bad, I meant that I already know her, and I like her. But I worry about talking to her too much and seeming too desperate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Try making a witty comment or two once in a while to get the class laughing, then you could make eye contact and smile at her, then look away.

The concept of being a challenge is still virtually identical whether it's in the classroom or not. Just have the mindset that you don't need her, get her to become attracted to you (build rapport as KC said), and don't raise her on that imaginary pedestal.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Challenge never changed anything to begin with. Just relax and be you. Talk to her when you want to. If the entire 'attraction' system was based off of Challenge, you're right....NOBODY would hook up in HS, or anywhere else for that matter.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Just don't reveal so much about yourself... keep things a mystery... the most she should know is your name, your rep (Straight, with a ton of girls waiting in line), and eventually your number... other than that, she will need to earn that knowledge.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by MrBond007
No its as simple as: READ THE FUKING BIBLE!

Were pretty far away from ****ing around with Player Supreme to make him lose his temper.
put your wee lil testorone driving nutz on chill paper boy! your going to get acne if you keep stressin like this...

why don't you spit some read advice for the laddy!
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Did I tell you Im old enough to even have 3 sons and one of them beleives its cool to be gay.
Oh my!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top