Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one girl who I know for many years. We went to the same primary school, recently due to her FB relations I realized she lives close to me. We have never been close, however, we have just a brief conversation. I am not too sure how should I start it “for real”. Should I connect it somehow to the past or start as with a new girl?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id connect it..... connection evokes feelings and is more likely to make her comfortable with you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one girl who I know for many years. We went to the same primary school, recently due to her FB relations I realized she lives close to me. We have never been close, however, we have just a brief conversation. I am not too sure how should I start it “for real”. Should I connect it somehow to the past or start as with a new girl?
Try to get her alone and make a move on her. If she doesn't cooperate, DTB (Dump That Biatch). Rinse and repeat with every girl you meet.

The Red Crow

Banned
Reaction score
Your best bet is to give her a negative comment in the initial conversation. But you have to be subtle.

"I remember you. You always wore the dorky jeans lol" ...or something relevant of the sort.

If she has sexual interest in you, she'll respond.

If she doesn't respond, forget about her. Find another girl to be fixated with