Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question to guys in their 30s slaying/getting action.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or those who know guys in their 30s that are.

What age range of women would you say are the most receptive?

My friends in my 30s say that women in their 40s and even 50s are aggressively trying to get with them and they have to try like heck to turn them away.

SOG_85

Don Juan
Reaction score

My friends in my 30s say that women in their 40s and even 50s are aggressively trying to get with them and they have to try like heck to turn them away.
I've noticed that a guy in his 30s can be seen as security and stability by younger women, and as validation by older women. This isn't always true, but it's true a lot of the time. I think older women are more interested in being validated than younger women are in being stable, so I think older women would be more receptive.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My age and older is a laughable joke (as in it's very easy). From my age down to about 25 there are honestly very little difficulties (age isn't a factor). Younger than 25 posses the biggest problem, lots of girls in their early 20's simply just will not go for guys that are close to 20 years older than them. I have really only seen this happen when the woman was either damaged in someway (brought up in dysfunctional family or a prostitute in training basically - the types of women you'll find on seekingarrangement, "sugar babies")

As a 35 year old grad student a few years ago I was occasionally on the college campus early in the day to see an administrator for something and I would get looks from women all the time. My 30's weren't a handicap although I should probably add I don't really look my age. Have all my hair although the greys are finally starting to come in with increasing frequency.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 39, good looking and good at game. I get anywhere from 21 and up, but the easiest is obviously women my age.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
24-40

18-23 also but take more effort to draw it out of them (less receptive)

40+ not on my radar

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At any given time, the bulk of women who seem into me are about 2 years older and 6-8 years younger, with some outliers of course. Mid 30s is perfect for a man you can attract women as old as 45 (idk why you'd want to) and young as 20 without trouble.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For perspective, although OT:

In my forties I was still visible to 20,30 range and beyond, now in my fifties I’m no longer successful in the 30-40 range and it’s getting wider because chicks either have some pups and are looking for a provider, which while I can be I’m not going to have more kids then I already have. Add to that women holding off to have kids into their 40’s (yeah they’re insane and think they can afford 60k of IVF with the right provider) around here many say they want children - again not my vibe and I’m no longer viable for them as a result.

Still can get women in the party phase on either side of 30-42 - it’s a weird dynamic.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my late 30s. Throughout my 30s, the women who have been most receptive to me have been same age (but younger) to up to 4 years younger. I've found it difficult to get and to keep the attention of women more than 4 years younger. I was once able to get a date with a woman 10 years younger, but that was a "one date, no sex, no second date" type interaction. That was arranged via swipe app before I quit swipe apps.

If a man uses swipe apps, he's not likely to get a big age gap because women have such a huge advantage there. Women can maximize their advantages. For most men, swipe apps are a good way to date down on the SMV spectrum. The guys in the 8-9 range are even dating down, as they are often dating someone 2 points below them on SMV. It's quite common on the swipe apps to see a guy who is an 8.5 with a woman who is a 6. The 8.5 guy pumps the 6 woman for anywhere from one night to a few months, then dumps her to pursue a woman closer to 8.5. The 8.5 guy is more likely to find something sustainable with a woman in the 8-9 range through some method where the first interaction is in-person (social circle, random approaching, co-ed sports league, structured event, etc). If a man uses some method where the first interaction is in-person, he's also more likely to get a bigger age gap than 3-4 years.

Add to that women holding off to have kids into their 40’s (yeah they’re insane and think they can afford 60k of IVF with the right provider) around here many say they want children - again not my vibe and I’m no longer viable for them as a result.
If a woman reaches her 40th birthday childless, she's likely not going to have children. It's not worth doing the IVF. At that point, adoption could become an option, but that's also a difficult path. It's not easy to get 2 40 somethings to agree to an adoption.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70+ is easy pickings

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For perspective, although OT:

In my forties I was still visible to 20,30 range and beyond, now in my fifties I’m no longer successful in the 30-40 range and it’s getting wider because chicks either have some pups and are looking for a provider, which while I can be I’m not going to have more kids then I already have. Add to that women holding off to have kids into their 40’s (yeah they’re insane and think they can afford 60k of IVF with the right provider) around here many say they want children - again not my vibe and I’m no longer viable for them as a result.

Still can get women in the party phase on either side of 30-42 - it’s a weird dynamic.
As has been discussed here, women tend to enter an "epiphany" phase around 27-30 where they think they can hold out for Mr. Perfect. In my observation and experience there's a 2nd "epiphany" phase many of them have in their mid 40's where the say F it and get more realistic and embrace cougarhood and become sexually open even to guys who aren't "cubs".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that a guy in his 30s can be seen as security and stability by younger women, and as validation by older women.
I have to add that a high value man in his 30s can be seen as validation for younger women as well. A lot of guys' value peaks in their 30s, and a young girl can be flattered by the attention of a worldly, successful man. And the guy might be able to show her a thing or two on the sexual side too.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get hit on by underage girls. It's not my fault.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At 37 ive had by far the most success with 18-21yr old range. It all has to do with your vibe and personality. I am good at entertaining and being playful and funny yet mature and assertive when the situation calls for it. Young girls LOVE that dynamic, i constantly say things that make them laugh and am spontaneous. Older chicks can be more uptight and my spontaneity and playfulness might be a turn off.

May sound kinda weird but my neices and nephews loved the hell out of me because i was fun to be around with, i was their fav uncle and it kinda translates to being good with 18yr old chicks too.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
May sound kinda weird but my neices and nephews loved the hell out of me because i was fun to be around with, i was their fav uncle and it kinda translates to being good with 18yr old chicks too.
Precisely! The same attitude of playfulness and teasing that children love is exactly the same one that feminine and youthful women go crazy for.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Precisely! The same attitude of playfulness and teasing that children love is exactly the same one that feminine and youthful women go crazy for.
And that same playfulness the older women seem to hate and judge you as not being serious. Yeah not serious enough to put a ring on your finger and baby in you. It's hard to be playful with older women ime.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's hit and miss. Know nothing about women 30+

Hot and young is the play.

Older women are speedy and masculine in thru pursuits. #doNotWant!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
26-31

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30-40

Although I recently dealt with a former OF model who is 23 but she was full-blown feminist

only the older I get the less I care to "sarge" I'm more focused on my health and wealth.
My plan is to retire before I turn 40