Question SydneyPeople: What are some hotspots????

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, people i'm looking for some hotspots for easy pickup's, i'm talking a place where is easy to talk with the girl i feel attractive, casual situations are much more easier to meet people where do i go?

What i'm looking for?

- Asian HB 7 - 9.
- Age: 18 - 20. I guess a year younger is OK but she wont be able to have fun with me, but guess good ****?

Those are two main criteria.

Anyone in sydney??

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL man go to market city in SYDNEY! fcuk there are so many near my uni (UTS) that it's not funny... which is right next to marketcity/chinatown...

oh and there's no easy pickings... jsut be on the top of your game and it'll follow thru dude!

all the best! :D

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
DOn;t even bother in Sydney. The city is full of arrogant chicks. It attracts a lot of chicks from interstate or overseas but they become arrogant after 3 weeks of being here.

Best bet is to go to the Rocks and get a chick in her late twenties that is starting to get desparate. Otherwise, go for backpackers or chicks from o/s

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by seasonedplayer
DOn;t even bother in Sydney. The city is full of arrogant chicks. It attracts a lot of chicks from interstate or overseas but they become arrogant after 3 weeks of being here.

Best bet is to go to the Rocks and get a chick in her late twenties that is starting to get desparate. Otherwise, go for backpackers or chicks from o/s
Wow, bitter are we.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seasonedplayer

too true i'm finding out

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know MarketCity is a hotspot.

But i was actually looking for specifics. I don't have the confidence to approach chics in the streets yet.

Like can you name bars where there's alot of single Asian girls, and such. Like perhaps education centre's besides english classes of course and such. I would prefer casual situations where i can get to know the girl overtime. Or places where everyone is into their own thing like for example bars.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by newplaya
I know MarketCity is a hotspot.

But i was actually looking for specifics. I don't have the confidence to approach chics in the streets yet.

Like can you name bars where there's alot of single Asian girls, and such. Like perhaps education centre's besides english classes of course and such. I would prefer casual situations where i can get to know the girl overtime. Or places where everyone is into their own thing like for example bars.
Walk around the various uni campuses?

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of environment are you able to approach in?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take a walk through the usyd campus, it's asian bonanza. you dont need to be a student to take a stroll around the campus.

ive had some success at the establishment bar, but i havnt seen many asians there.