question on good friends

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, ive known this girl for a little over a year and weve been good friends since day one...i never noticed until now that i had been using adveanced DJ skills on her since then also...back when i was a super afc...

anyway...we always talk and a lot of times the discussions get pretty sexual...anyway she lives about 3 hours away right now (keeping me a challenge and a mystery) but in the fall i will be moving to college...about 20 minutes from her...

the question is...how does everyone feel about having sex with/treating good friends as if they were a girlfriend? does it ruin the friendship, or does it work out ok?

megz_hunni

Don Juan
Reaction score
thers nothing wrong with dating after being friends for a long time. i've dated one of my closest friends, we broke up but are still close. i'd say go for it.
i would be careful and take it slow with the sex though. sex is a dangerous thing when theres feelings involved and you could quite easily end up losing your friend completely if the whole dating thing doesnt work out. i really think that part of the reason i didnt lose that one friend is that when we dated, we werent bangin. whatever you do, good luck!
-meagan

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how receptive the girl is to your sexual advances. If she has feelings for you, then all should work out ok. If not (which is generally the case in long-term male/female friendships, i.e. Friendzone) then you will make your relationship very awkward.

Proceed at your own risk.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i dont think ive ever seen a woman on these boards...EVER...

thanx for the advice though...

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen two(?) women here. So far, at least. o_O Maybe they are spies...

...or lesbians. ^_^ Yes...lesbians...