Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question (Girl with chummy friend)

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up Everybody...
Anyway, I got a girlfriend, and she has this guy friend that she's really chummy with. He could pretty much be considered a friend that a girl has and tells everything to...but shouldn't that role for a girl usually be filled by another girl...not a guy?

Anyway, this sort of situation bugs me...I've talked to my bro about it, who is very good with the women, and he tells me not to worry about it or show her it bothers you, but to watch out for the girls who have guys who are like that. He also said it could be nothing, considering they have known one another for 8 years plus.

Basically, my question: should I be concerned with this guy? and do you think he's trying to make something more with her? or is he pretty much a tool...

~WA

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, he is a tool AND he's trying to get something. He's known her for 8 years and hasn't caught her, he's got no game. All you have to do is show him that she is yours, not his and he won't even try to do anything :rolleyes:

Yay!

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking Anomaly said:
and do you think he's trying to make something more with her? or is he pretty much a tool...
both.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a couple guys who do this. Basically, as long as the woman they're "friends" with is fvcking some guy (which there are plenty of if she looks halfway decent), they have zero sexual value. I know a guy (single I believe) who basically plays daddy to a woman's daughters and he gets nothing (sex) in return. Sad, sad situation.

DukeNukem

Banned
Reaction score
He's the typical LJBF-AFC.
Don't worry, unless this guy learns some pickup routines, he won't be any danger.

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Weird feeling though, every time I see them being chummy, (her saying "I LOVE "NAME")--be it in real life or through the whole myspace thing (she asked me to look at pics and i logged on my brothers profile because i dont have one)...I just really feel like knocking him out haha..:kick:

That normal??:confused:

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're a little jealous? Or worried that he might try some shyt? I'd say you're fine though. If he was trying to get into her pants, he's been failing for the past 8 years and I don't see any success in his future. Typical LJBF, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheesh

Mind your own business. This guy is only a concern if when you pick her up, she wants to bring him along.

This guy just hasn't figured out how to be more than friends yet. He'll make his move when he's made his money, career, etc. Then, you'll be long gone.

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont need to worry about this guy. he was in her life before you were. asking her to cut him out is simply foolish weather she does it or not. it doesnt matter what he wants what matters is how your dealing with it. if a girl has guy friends like that and it bothers you do not get in a relatioship with them. YES he wants to nail her. you really think he enjoys her conversation? your girl has gotten with YOU, not him. if she really wanted to she could be with the other guy but she is NOT. why? you dont need to give a f**k. your only going to waste your own energys worry about some other dude. realise that your girl WILL get hit on by other guys and accept it and deal with it. trying to cover up your insecurities around her will only show that your insecure. which is all this is truthfully.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, you should be careful about him but dont give her a reason to go to him. If things are good at home, she wont have to look otherwise. And if she does, then you did your best and nothing else could be done about it. If things are bad between the two of you, he will be the first one on her

playboy_supreme said:
you dont need to worry about this guy. he was in her life before you were. asking her to cut him out is simply foolish weather she does it or not. it doesnt matter what he wants what matters is how your dealing with it. if a girl has guy friends like that and it bothers you do not get in a relatioship with them. YES he wants to nail her. you really think he enjoys her conversation? your girl has gotten with YOU, not him. if she really wanted to she could be with the other guy but she is NOT. why? you dont need to give a f**k. your only going to waste your own energys worry about some other dude. realise that your girl WILL get hit on by other guys and accept it and deal with it. trying to cover up your insecurities around her will only show that your insecure. which is all this is truthfully.

conan2120

Don Juan
Reaction score
same situation as (chummy with friend post)

I,m kinda in the same situation as the previous post with an ex fling hanging around calling all the time,they go to dinner,he,s buying her things,even told me that she,s going to jamaica with him for 4 days and 3 nights.When I stay over her house this past weekend she told me he,s gonna be mad because I was there.She,s also telling me that he,s watching me because he,s her bodyguard and he won,t let nothing happen to her.I told her I don,t like the fact that she,s going on that trip with,she told me I,m gonna have to get past this,because it,s her best friend and she don,t care what other people think,that everyone gets jelous of him.I can,t even get her to take an hr long walk on the beach with me,but she can do all these things with this guy.She went with him last night on an over night trip to the keys,and she expects me not to mad about it.Now this friday is her birthday party,she asked if I,m gonna go,I said I,ll be there since it,s gonna be at the place we normally go and all my friends will be there,then she says that he,s gonna be there too.So,should I go or not,I haven,t made contact with her,pretty much moving on,but didn,t say I was yet,or do you think I,m overreacting since she claims he,s her best friend,(ex fling).I,m gonna feel uncomfortable with him there knowing he,s watching my every move.How would you handle this?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh come on, this is pathetic.

you want to knock him out? for doing what? maybe he should knock you out for "stealing"[she was never his] the girl he's worked so hard for..and spent nights crying about :D

seriously though, he's either a hopeless chump, or he's actually her friend. Either way, I doubt if he'll get any.

Besides, that isn't the point and your attitude is all wrong - don't go around worrying about what may or may not happen. Just be secure in the knowledge that you are the guy for her; have some trust.

p.s if she did actually cheat then next that b1tch.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking Anomaly said:
Whats up Everybody...
Anyway, I got a girlfriend, and she has this guy friend that she's really chummy with. He could pretty much be considered a friend that a girl has and tells everything to...but shouldn't that role for a girl usually be filled by another girl...not a guy?

Anyway, this sort of situation bugs me...I've talked to my bro about it, who is very good with the women, and he tells me not to worry about it or show her it bothers you, but to watch out for the girls who have guys who are like that. He also said it could be nothing, considering they have known one another for 8 years plus.

Basically, my question: should I be concerned with this guy? and do you think he's trying to make something more with her? or is he pretty much a tool...

~WA
I have a married female friend who, believe it or not, prefers guy friends over girl friends. (She's super cool, btw -- probably the best wing woman I've ever had.)

Perhaps your gf is another one of this kind.

BGMan

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
to conan2120

heres a quote from player_supreme

"a girl who is friends with someone whos dyck they used to suck is not in my picture" (might not be exact)

the reaosn for this is the exact reason you have just posted that info. its going to make you insecure and its going to show and overall f**k with your head. you are now on an emotional roller coaster and your saftey harness is broken. when you too are alone i bet you have some good times together. when his name is mentioned i bet your heart sinks and your frame changes weather you show it to her or not. when you see him you get anoyed when they talk. and your CONSTANTLY worried if something is going on between them or is going too. if im wrong correct me but ive been there my self.

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
forgot to add!

some of you guys NEED to screen your woman better before jumping into a relationship with them. find out what your getting into first and ask your self can you deal with what she is bringing to the table.

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, nice posts we got going here...

Thanks all...now to respond..
playboy_supreme - i didnt ask her to cut him out at all...im learning more and more that they seem to be actual friends (she has suspicions that he may be gay). And your right, if she wanted to be with him she wouldn't have gone out with me, considering he was there first.
-On your addition, ive had some of those symptoms, not so much the heart sinking when his name is mentioned, and no i dont get annoyed when they talk in social situations when im there... to tell ya im just concentrating on having fun with my girl.
-And I knew she was bringing him to the table...
-I make it a point to be friends with her friends..

The Juan and only - i like that first thing you said about him knocking me out hehe, and as said before im learning more that they just are genuine friends. And ill strive to have more trust in her (previous girl made me hesitant to trust - long story). And if she does cheat, of course im gone.

~WA

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playboy_supreme said:
forgot to add!

some of you guys NEED to screen your woman better before jumping into a relationship with them. find out what your getting into first and ask your self can you deal with what she is bringing to the table.

solid

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
conan2120 said:
I,m kinda in the same situation as the previous post with an ex fling hanging around calling all the time,they go to dinner,he,s buying her things,even told me that she,s going to jamaica with him for 4 days and 3 nights.When I stay over her house this past weekend she told me he,s gonna be mad because I was there.She,s also telling me that he,s watching me because he,s her bodyguard and he won,t let nothing happen to her.I told her I don,t like the fact that she,s going on that trip with,she told me I,m gonna have to get past this,because it,s her best friend and she don,t care what other people think,that everyone gets jelous of him.I can,t even get her to take an hr long walk on the beach with me,but she can do all these things with this guy.She went with him last night on an over night trip to the keys,and she expects me not to mad about it.Now this friday is her birthday party,she asked if I,m gonna go,I said I,ll be there since it,s gonna be at the place we normally go and all my friends will be there,then she says that he,s gonna be there too.So,should I go or not,I haven,t made contact with her,pretty much moving on,but didn,t say I was yet,or do you think I,m overreacting since she claims he,s her best friend,(ex fling).I,m gonna feel uncomfortable with him there knowing he,s watching my every move.How would you handle this?
forget that b1tch! your way to nice about it. She dont care what you think = she dont care about you period. Also, it sounds like you came at her all wrong and acting jealous. Did you check her trip out? are they staying in different rooms? Basically i would tell her that spending weekends with another man is really unacceptable and leave it at that. are you going to her b-day? hell no. your busy. why? she bores you and your losing interest. etc etc etc. be more a challenge and get some space. this girl sounds on the way out anyways.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may shock you....but maybe he just considers her a friend?
As much as many of you believe there is no such thing as a guy and girl JUST being friends, it does happen. I have seen it happen. Many times.

It's funny that all you pseudo-DJ's immediately jump on him like "oh he's just an AFC with no game, blah blah blah." You don't know the guy. You don't know anything. Stop trying to raise yourselves by putting others down, especially when you don't even know them. Work on yourselves and worry less about what other people are doing.