Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for very attractive dudes

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
height isn't everything. I have a 6-8 young guy at work. The young workers have complained to teh managers because one of them said he makes her uncomfortable because he's big and intimidating and I guess creeped her out because he added her to Instagram.
Probably did that because she doesn't find him attractive even though he's 6''8".

If she was attracted to him, she wouldn't have complained.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Probably did that because she doesn't find him attractive even though he's 6''8".

As others have said, it gets to a point where you can be too tall. I think 6-2 is the sweet spot with a nice body. he's got some meat on him, muscular arms but because he's big bone frame I can see how younger, petite women can find that intimidating. If you're 6-8 you better have muscle or you look like a pencil. Remember Chris Pronger, and zdeno chara when they first entered the NHL they were made fun of because they were skinny, tall and clumsy. Both turned into HOF players eventually.

I'd rather be 6-2 with a chiseled body and abs rather than like 6-7 and average body and face.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score

Pretty much this. When it comes to women, it's usually issue + whether they're attracted to the person. All the people who get labeled as incels and losers are usually accurate in their judgements, such as claiming an ugly guy is considered a creep for doing the exact same thing a good looking guy does (without being judged negatively for it).

I remember one time when I walked in front of a girl who was driving in the gas station parking lot during the winter. At the time I was bundled up with a coat and winter hat, and she looked so angry at first, as if to say "WTF are you doing idiot?". Then she saw my face and had a big smile on hers. When I was getting the items I needed at the register, she came right up and said "Sorry, I didn't see you out there" in a low tone sweet voice.

In a split second I went from a disgusting, rude ******* to a great person deserving of an apology (even though it might have been my fault; not entirely sure).

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, I feel more like building something longer lasting. Prepare for actually having kids with someone. Some girls have qualities I really want in a woman but they might be a "6" (if we're gonna use this system) but the lovepill can turn any 6 into a 10, so it matters less when it's not about casual sex. But some of them feel some sort of suspicion when I show interest. So I guess I need to go for objectively very attractive women that perhaps feel the same. Even though cute ones hit me harder than hot ones every will.
read the last few @Atom Smasher posts. he is talking about how to get what you're asking for. it may or may not work for you, but it is one of the prescribed ways to get it.

just fishing in the same mud hole will keep getting the same.

the 6 in the mud hole see you as a shark.

the 6 from the chance meeting, see you as exactly what you're asking for.

it's hard to filter out a hot babe as a healthy man so as to make room for a unicorn until you want it bad enough to do that.

never forget that women are still women.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a split second I went from a disgusting, rude ******* to a great person deserving of an apology (even though it might have been my fault; not entirely sure).
I agree and disagree with you.

You talk about a girl who had not seen you before she noticed you (behavior #1: rude to you), to then seeing you (behavior #2: attracted).

The girl biggoal is talking about has seen this guy multiple times because they work together. So she's had time to see what he is actually like. Vs her first impression of you.

Which goes back to an earlier comment of yours

I've had instances in the past where a girl would be super interested when I acted aloof and uninterested (ie, better than them), only to have all that interest plummet to nothing once they found out I was actually shy / inexperienced and awkward around women
After they see you for what you really are (behavior doesn't match looks) then you get "creepy"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks filter into everything. You may be a mathematics genius, and people will appreciate your genius just a little more, or on different level, if you're good looking. And that's not just for women. Good looking people tend to succeed better in life in almost every aspect.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Looks filter into everything. You may be a mathematics genius, and people will appreciate your genius just a little more, or on different level, if you're good looking. And that's not just for women. Good looking people tend to succeed better in life in almost every aspect.
In certain professions it means more. Like local and national media. Notice the last few years MUCH more hot women in local news and national news reporting. However, on the local level I see for example, many of the men, at least in my viewing market are no super chads. Most of the men are just typical, average looking men. Not ugly of course but are not chads, especially the meteologist.

Same in the national level if you watch Fox news or CNN, MSDNC. Those men, the biggest names are not Chads or anywhere near chad level. Sean Hannity, Carl Tuckerson, Glenn Beck, Greg Gutfeld look beta like and are not above average looking. However, they have substance behind them.

If you took those men and got women the equivalent of them looks wise they would not be on the national news. Looks matter MUCH more with women to be taken seriously. Like if you took a woman on the level looks wise of Glenn Beck with the same political views she wouldn't be able to become famous.

Looks filter in MUCH more than men for women.

At least with a guy as long as he's not super short or severely ugly they can improve their image by losing weight, cosmetic work, hairstyle, etc. It's much much easier for a man to improve their image versus a woman.

A ugly woman is basically screwed the way she is. That's why you see more average looking men around than women where much higher percentage of them are below average.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said, it gets to a point where you can be too tall. I think 6-2 is the sweet spot with a nice body. he's got some meat on him, muscular arms but because he's big bone frame I can see how younger, petite women can find that intimidating. If you're 6-8 you better have muscle or you look like a pencil. Remember Chris Pronger, and zdeno chara when they first entered the NHL they were made fun of because they were skinny, tall and clumsy. Both turned into HOF players eventually.

I'd rather be 6-2 with a chiseled body and abs rather than like 6-7 and average body and face.
Zdeno Chara is practically 7 feet on skates. I saw a picture of his wife standing next to him. She looked like a little kid!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you took those men and got women the equivalent of them looks wise they would not be on the national news. Looks matter MUCH more with women to be taken seriously. Like if you took a woman on the level looks wise of Glenn Beck with the same political views she wouldn't be able to become famous
That's one of the main complaints of feminism, that women have to succeed on the basis of their looks, and men don't. The guys still have to look good on camera though. Not like Chad, but they have to have good teeth and not be fat (usually). The good teeth can be bought though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's one of the main complaints of feminism, that women have to succeed on the basis of their looks, and men don't. The guys still have to look good on camera though. Not like Chad, but they have to have good teeth and not be fat (usually). The good teeth can be bought though.
Lets not forget the clown makeup too the men wear as well. Same with movie stars men and women. If you see these men without makeup they look like the rest of us.

George Clooney is a great example. In the early 1990s before he became really famous he had bad teeth and his face didn't look nearly as good. I'm not sure how old you are to remember but you can look into it yourself as well. He had bad teeth and has had cosmetic work done.

That's the thing. With men you can get into shape and have cosmetic work done to look better. Women too of course but women who are ugly there isn't nearly as much improvement that can be done.

These news people if you see them off camera without the heavy makeup a lot of the women don't look nearly as good.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you have to qualify her away, this is why I say the only committed woman is a financially committed one, tell her she needs to start checking boxes if she wants your time, don't be coy either, the checking boxes line is my go to and it always works, they either leave or meet the standard

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give a recent scenario?
My Tinder profile literally says "No Broke Chicks" I'll have women match with me just do they can start an argument with me about how I'm not even that good looking or how I don't qualify, it's so easy to slowly work on them when they do this, especially because they are basically begging me to neg them, repeatedly, the more negging the better, it's hilarious and I get to enjoy myself, I post my screen shots elsewhere so I can't include any or I'll expose myself. Also, every chick who wants to argue is always a broke one but they are good for a couple lays.

For the most part, women with money don't entertain this behavior without report already being built but I basically blow up every relationship I have with all the women in my life at some point or another, if she ghosts, otherwise, is interested, all roads leads to her checking more and more boxes, then when I ghost, the implication is that I've found somebody higher value so when I reestablish communication later on there is a sense of urgency, no matter how you blow it up, always understand you can come back. I call it checking the trap line.

This is all that I do with women, establish report, scale qualification up and up and up until she rages, become unavailable, scale availability back slowly after some time. She perceives her own value going up if I break one of my boxes to be with her. So I'll buy a Tinder date a coffee after she's saw no broke chicks, it means much more, me buying her a coffee, than it would otherwise.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all that I do with women, establish report, scale qualification up and up and up until she rages, become unavailable, scale availability back slowly after some time. She perceives her own value going up if I break one of my boxes to be with her. So I'll buy a Tinder date a coffee after she's saw no broke chicks, it means much more, me buying her a coffee, than it would otherwise.
I'd be nice to see this idea in a thread of it's own with examples and timeframes for each step.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be nice to see this idea in a thread of it's own with examples and timeframes for each step.
It's not steps it's creating anger and slowly deescalating, I cultivated this method through years of dating women half way across the world in LTRs, it's cringe to admit but doing that allowed me to understand that cultivating emotion is more important than anything else

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An example of scaling qualification? Become unavailable for how long?
Money is the only qualifier, looks are sacred, you can't call her ugly and come back from that, even weight is difficult to come back if her interest is not genuine.

Unavailability is something that has to be genuine, it can't be obvious your just trying to build value, if your looking for a concrete answer there just isn't one, I'm the type of guy she can just look at my Instagram and see what I'm doing daily so the unavailability is genuine, she can see it, when I'm not busy I check the trap line, you can't have this hesitation of a time frame, you have to be righteous. If your looking for a time frame, just drop all contact with all women and cultivate a purpose, a hobby, anything that you can use as a time sink. Be righteous, any time frame works if your genuine.

I have my purpose, that is my focus, no woman comes anywhere close to it, be eccentric. All her words just run off you like wipers in the rain, you have to be righteous, she can be as angry as she wants but this is you, when she sees you don't bend to emotion that is when she'll believe you are genuine.

So I guess sooner than later but only because your basically confronting her emotions, showing you have no fear

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like another poster mentioned, girls around 18-24 (or even a bit higher) generally aren't looking to settle down and only want to have fun. They're looking for excitement. You can still get rejected if you act too nice and relationship-like with some of them. Don't buy into the usual shtick that they tell themselves (and you) to the contrary, because no one wants to be perceived as being shallow or a slut, and will deny it to the end of the earth. Their status and perception is massively important to them. That's why it must always be your fault when they have sex and so on. The rules don't change.

For the most part, girls in the 6 and 7 range are the ones who have the relationship-like qualities. The hot girls, despite complaining non-stop about being used for sex, either are only good for sex or are looking for it themselves. Don't assume that just because they play the victim about wanting a decent guy to settle down with (they all do it, even to this day, in their 30s & 40s on social media) that it's cut and dry. There's a lot of **** they say that has absolutely no basis on reality, and the really hot ones are full of hypocrisy and double standards. Not to mention they are so self-absorbed and entitled that they don't even see (or care about) all the bull**** they do to others. In their minds they are always the victim and perfect in every way. Don't be blinded by lust. Their actions usually don't match their words and they really are full of it.

Another thing I'd suggest is not to tell all your problems / weaknesses / insecurities to everyone. Or your achievements. Don't assume everyone is on your side or that you're special because you're attractive. Keep it anonymous like on the internet. A lot of people will be happy that you fail or lead you the wrong way and try to use your opportunities to their advantage (while trying to destroy you in the process). Learned that lesson the hard way. A lot of users and jealous people out there.
not true, the hotter girls are the ones that have their pick of the litter and can get an alpha male to commit to them. They are less likely to be into causal sex, OLD etc they usually find a good provider at a young age and stay in a relationship for years on end. Theyre often with their first BF from Univeristy or high school

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly how to tell.

"Letting".

It's a problem because I want someone who likes me and not just my body.
Girls will compliment you on what they like most about you.

I have a decent personality, but probably just slightly above average looks.

I get from women, you are so chill and relaxed to talk to. All the other men are pushy. And then I angle that into sex and relationship.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you handle it when chicks are not really into you but just stay with you because you're hot? How do you filter them out?
Although my prime has come and gone, like yesterday I remember the past frustration. The only way I was able to filter, was to engage them one on one. You'll usually discover their shallowness, but once in a while, you'll find someone with substance.

In retrospect, it's a bit humbling. Most of them aren't really aren't into us. It's more about us being seen with a hot girl (that other women hate themselves for admiring) The other girls want the satisfaction of getting and being seen with the same guy.

It's like a double-edged sword. Even if you mock and ridicule them, they appear oblivious and still want you. I'm probably considered "average" these days, but I don't miss the days (well, not very much) when I was at my peak.