“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Question for military and law enforcement guys:)

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
How has this site helped you and do you owe your success in part to this site:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
When I became single after over a decade of LTR, it was helpful in getting me up to speed with being single again. Now, in a LTR again, it keeps me from sliding back into bluepilldom. And keeps me fresh in case I go solo again. I found this site, along with Roosh (now innactive) and RealMadeMen (compilation of Assanova's musings) to be of great help too. Several other sites too. In the Reserves.
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I wonder how many have their egos bruised when citizens invoke their rights and refuse to ID themselves when it isn't required.

Shocking how many law enforcement officers are ignorant of the actual law. How can they enforce what they don't even know themselves??
 
Top