"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Question for guys 35 and under

Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
130
Reaction score
77
Age
45
Do most of you guys get women by going online nowadays? Like is that the main way to meet women now. Is it considered old school to walk up to a woman and ask them out or get there phone number in person?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
Cold approach all the way. I used a dating app once, it sucked. You can’t tell if you’re getting something good because every girl on there makes themselves out to be perfect so it’s always a letdown when you turn out not to match at all. Waste of time for me the one time I did it. People who do it usually say it’s the “modern” way to connect, but that’s BS. Cold approach works more often and produces better results.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Online is one of many ways, not the only way.

Actually I think OLD apps are making guys more and more coward in the sense they don't have the balls to approach girls in real life anymore, which gives DJs like us big advantage.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I did mostly online. The rest from social groups. Social groups were better for flings and one night stands.

Online is only hard initially. Once you have a solid system it is like clockwork. Before I met my current girlfriend, I had 3 plates and about 20 active matches, and 2-3 first dates in the pipeline at all times. And this was during the pandemic.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Online is only hard initially. Once you have a solid system it is like clockwork. Before I met my current girlfriend, I had 3 plates and about 20 active matches, and 2-3 first dates in the pipeline at all times. And this was during the pandemic.
I believe online is hard initially. I could never figure out how to make either websites (pre-2012) or swipe apps (post 2012) work for me. Lots of flaking, ghosting, failed first dates (one date, no sex, no second dates). I exited the format.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I believe online is hard initially. I could never figure out how to make either websites (pre-2012) or swipe apps (post 2012) work for me. Lots of flaking, ghosting, failed first dates (one date, no sex, no second dates). I exited the format.
Take professional photos. My matches skyrocketed after that. The chicks that responded were usually 1-2 points higher SMV also
 

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
51
Social circle all the way for me. I always look uglier on pictures (or I’m just uglier than I think I am) so I’ve had terrible results on OLD. I should start cold approaching but I don’t have the balls for it atm.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Take professional photos. My matches skyrocketed after that. The chicks that responded were usually 1-2 points higher SMV also
Did that before one swipe app blitz. Did not change outcomes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top