Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for fellow DJ Hinge users

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really hard to get a second date out of hinge in general. I see the apps as this?

Tinder- where you will find most of your one night stands/thots

Bumble- looking more for a relationship/higher chance at getting a second date if you're not a weirdo

Hinge- Crazy girls on bumble that stayed single and gave up
It's difficult to get a second date out of any app. I could argue it is difficult to get a first date out of one.

The quality of Hinge has really dropped off in the last 2 years or so. In the 2nd half of the 2010s, Hinge was more fashionable and more capable of producing date quantity (says nothing about quality). Now, Hinge is a wasteland in my city. Mostly the least desirable women physically and few matches. The reputation of Hinge is that it is more relationship oriented than Tinder.

Bumble now has better looking women than Hinge now (was similar in the 2nd half of the 2010s) but Bumble has its own drawbacks. Bumble has always attracted the more feminist/careerist type due to it being women making the first move. I would argue a woman saying "hi" isn't much effort because typing 2 characters is all you need to start something as a woman. If the guy is attracted, he'll respond. Guys on apps are so thirsty and matches are not easy to get so there's a high probability he'll respond.

The biggest problems with all the apps is that there's a ridiculously bad gender ratio. Bumble/Hinge are about 65% male and Tinder is 76% male. It's tough to be productive on the apps with those ratios. Additionally, apps were always good at producing quantity of garbage dates, something that they are not that good at anymore.

People resort to the apps when they can't put something together through their in-person activities.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too old for Tinder and Bumble. What's worked best for me is to just sit back and use it passively. Only respond to women who like or message me first. All my dates from onlinehave been the result of women messaging me first. It's a waste of time otherwise. She has to invest first otherwise I ain't bothering.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm too old for Tinder and Bumble. What's worked best for me is to just sit back and use it passively. Only respond to women who like or message me first. All my dates from onlinehave been the result of women messaging me first. It's a waste of time otherwise. She has to invest first otherwise I ain't bothering.
How old are you?

Reaction score
Just did my morning swipes and saw two girls that rejected me after the first date because of the “spark”. These girls are just future cat women in the making, don’t let them derail you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just did my morning swipes and saw two girls that rejected me after the first date because of the “spark”. These girls are just future cat women in the making, don’t let them derail you.
Agree! MOST women you will notice only last a few weeks on OLD, but you will see a select very few pretty decent looking women who are on OLD for YEARS and on more than one app. I had one chick on OLD who rejected me because my chest wasn't big enough. She wanted more pics of my chest.

I wouldn't even take hinge seriously though. The last 2 years OLD have totally tanked. The quality of women is pretty bad. Before the China Virus OLD was much easier to use. Get numbers and get a date if you wanted. The women seemed less demanding and flakey. Now It's full of fat women.

What is your take on how OLD has tanked so fast? I see others on SS noticing the same thing.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hinge was a Goldmine for me pre-covid I was killing it on there, now? not so much, I've taken a break for online dating
will wait until late winter early spring (something about the sun which makes women open lol)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Hinge was a Goldmine for me pre-covid I was killing it on there, now? not so much, I've taken a break for online dating
will wait until late winter early spring (something about the sun which makes women open lol)
Even in this crap area of Florida i live in i noticed too when its the warmer months like late spring and the summer old was easier to use and women more talkative in summer. Why do you think the summer is better?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in this crap area of Florida i live in i noticed too when its the warmer months like late spring and the summer old was easier to use and women more talkative in summer. Why do you think the summer is better?
It's been scientifically proven that women's ovaries get stimulated by the sun i.e. hence more friskier, more hormones etc
I live in cold country in the midwest so winter time there is no sun and women stay mostly at home so it can be hard to date but early spring it's like a golddmine

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's been scientifically proven that women's ovaries get stimulated by the sun i.e. hence more friskier, more hormones etc
I live in cold country in the midwest so winter time there is no sun and women stay mostly at home so it can be hard to date but early spring it's like a golddmine
Another factor might be time too. In the summer many of the teachers are off school snd hence more time on their hands to use old when bored because many were teachers.

Of course this is before covid. Old has become a total freak show now. Id say 92 percent of the women i see on old under 50 are not bangable. Full of single moms, fatties and tatted women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another factor might be time too. In the summer many of the teachers are off school snd hence more time on their hands to use old when bored because many were teachers.

Of course this is before covid. Old has become a total freak show now. Id say 92 percent of the women i see on old under 50 are not bangable. Full of single moms, fatties and tatted women.
Dayum what apps you using? but I hear ya I'm 38 years old I started on this site when I was 24 I did all that
Nowadays I'm looking for something a LTR but i'm not foolish to expect that online even if you meet a decent looking girl most are looney or ran through

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dayum what apps you using? but I hear ya I'm 38 years old I started on this site when I was 24 I did all that
Nowadays I'm looking for something a LTR but i'm not foolish to expect that online even if you meet a decent looking girl most are looney or ran through
I'm 38 as well. The sites? Mainly Match, FB dating app, Tinder, Upward, Bumble once blue moon. For our ages match used to be the best before covid. Women were the best looking of all the dating apps, best replies rates, etc. FB dating app was great as well before everyone found out about it and had hotties. I go on there now and a lot of fatties.

I'm even seeing pregnant women on the OLD sites now LOL!