Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question and suggestion

heCtIc1

Don Juan
Reaction score
-you should make a Q n A forum for technical stuff, and Q's concerning this board.. not related to dating and stuff..
-also is it possible for me to become a mod of a forum(s)?.. i have previous mod experience on a bb, and vb board..and have many years of board experience..(rap boards)

------------------
AnY oPiNiOnZ eXpReSsEd bY heCtIc1 aRe cOpY rIgHtEd. aNd wILL rEsUlT iN iNtErNaL cOmBuStIoN iF cOnSuMeD..

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be a mod, you have to be around for a while, give sound advice, be mature, and type without random cApItOlIzAtIoNs.

heCtIc1

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. i only did the caption thing for my sig, but i will be around until my comp or the site fails, because i am just trying to be a DJ, ya know. i am very responsible, im on the net atleast once a day, and like ive said i have previous mod experience. but about that sound advice, well i give advice in what i know, what i dont know i ask for advice. please reply

------------------
AnY oPiNiOnZ eXpReSsEd bY heCtIc1 aRe cOpY rIgHtEd. aNd wILL rEsUlT iN iNtErNaL cOmBuStIoN iF cOnSuMeD..

heCtIc1

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. i only did the caption thing for my sig, but i will be around until my comp or the site fails, because i am just trying to be a DJ, ya know. i am very responsible, im on the net atleast once a day, and like ive said i have previous mod experience. but about that sound advice, well i give advice in what i know, what i dont know i ask for advice. please reply

------------------

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
no double posting allowed either!

j/k