"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Question and request for advice

Bayern Anhaenger

New Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, just found the forums. Nice site.

I've liked this chick for about (atleast) 2 years. We talk on and off, and see each other occasionally (she goes to a dif. HS than me). I'd like to start trying to move into the direction of dating, and such. However, about 1.5 years ago, she said I'm not really her type. Should I be staying around and trying to hook up with her?

We jsut went out to Homecoming, and afterwards I went in for a kiss, and, I was way off (far side of the cheek), and am stsill trying to decide if she moved really fast to avoid it, or I moved too fast (first time trying to do it, REALLY awkward) "going in".

I'm an awkward guy around chicks, well, atleast the ones I am attracted to. I'm kinda nerdy (if ya needed to know).

She's always been really nice to me (one of the few girls I've known that are).

If you need to know anything else, just lemme know, and I'll post it asap.


Also - she said she had a massive headache during the dance... Should I assume it was a headache, or should I be sorta thinkin that she wasn't really into it that night? She was coming off some sort of cold... She danced fine tho... I think it was an actual headache, but it coulda been faked... I dunno. SOrry if that was rambling.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
you should read anti dumps posts on the machine for filtering out women by interest level and other stuff(go read) to finally find your ideal partner.. you are obviously looking for something thats lasting i can see... so i think that system will work for you.. print it out and give it a shot.

its near the bottom of the DJ bible.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
She's uninterested. You need to find a nerdy girl to bang or read this site better and practice self improvement. Take off the glasses and hit the weights. If it doesn't work get a friend with a good personality and humor and take down notes man because you're clingy, unexperianced, and unattractive (at least to the point of sexual attraction). Don't waste your life wishing you were something else, become it and live up to your full potential.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bayern Anhaenger

New Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Sorry Guys

Guys, I'd like to apologize one final time before I make the transition. I doubted you guys, and you all turned out to be correct. sorry for that. this website is a great tool to all. i shall use it to transform myself into a... don juan:-d thanks guys. you've already helped me innumerably.
 
Top