“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Question about your effectivness when- drunk.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
OK- I will explain a little.

When I am completely sober I am battling against inhabitions-

When I am drinking moderatly its game on and I do well, but I have problems closing-

When I am drunk...

Okay here is an example;
The night started with a get together with a large group of friends at a house drinking. Thats when I set my target- Sarah. She was easily the best looking one there. I made good progress there and then we left for the bar. At the bar we were still getting along great but I got to the point where I was drunk enough that I knew I was forgetting the steps and actions I needed to be taking to close properly, so knowing that we will meet up again soon I decided to flake on her and gave up the attack.
I figured I would be able to contuinue and build on it our next meeting.

How do you guys keep the game on when you get drunk?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
alcohol fvcks everything up dude. if you wanna get women, dont get drunk. if you get them drunk then it's not cool, cuz then they dont really know whats going on.
stay away from the alcohol when you are around girls. trust me on this one
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Make sure she's drunker than you.
Worst...Advice...Ever.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

baz

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
42
alcholol helped me when I was really shy and just starting out. I would say outragous things to great looking girls not caring what anyone thought. To my suprise I realized that most would play along. Now I dont need the alcholol for that as my confidence has gone up.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Only you know your limitations.

Stick to beer - and you should easily find the fine line you need to walk in order to pull this off.

SOme people can not handle it. Others can.
 

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
Listen to Dukester, fellas.
 

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
NewMan;

Thanks for the advice- I am going to find the "fine line" and stick to it.

I just fininshed a week long drinking binge. During this time I did end up getting drunk- every night- but I kept the game on. One particular night I was at the bar and spotted two hotties. I walked over and sat down with them without asking and started chatting it up. I worked one against the other the whole time and had them laughing. I did this while 5 of my friends were standing there silent just watching.
So even though I was drunk I was able to get favorable results.

I think being out of the dating scene for so many years is the underlying problem. I notice the more I go out the more comfortable I feel.
 
Top