Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about womens vag!nas

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving on, I have a question about womens vag!nas.

So sometimes I notice that when I will be making out heavily with a girl, she will start playing with my ****. Sweet. I like that. I like it when they do that.

But when I start to go messing around with their cooch, they say no. Im thinking to myself, oh what the hell?! Seriously. Ive had a girl jack me completely off before and not let me touch the cooch.

Is it because
they feel like it will make them slutty?
Ive had a girl tell me that if she let me touch it, she would definitely **** me, and she didnt want to **** me yet.
Because they pvssy stank and they dont want to let the stank out?
Because they are on their period?
Cuz they forgot to shave?
Cuz they have gross venereal disease and they dont want me feeling it?

Thanks in advance people. :wave:

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
Moving on, I have a question about womens vag!nas.

So sometimes I notice that when I will be making out heavily with a girl, she will start playing with my ****. Sweet. I like that. I like it when they do that.

But when I start to go messing around with their cooch, they say no. Im thinking to myself, oh what the hell?! Seriously. Ive had a girl jack me completely off before and not let me touch the cooch.

Is it because
they feel like it will make them slutty?
Ive had a girl tell me that if she let me touch it, she would definitely **** me, and she didnt want to **** me yet.
Because they pvssy stank and they dont want to let the stank out?
Because they are on their period?
Cuz they forgot to shave?
Cuz they have gross venereal disease and they dont want me feeling it?

Thanks in advance people. :wave:
Yes to all the above. Women view their pvssies differently than we do our privates, hell they even have a traveling play about it.

You are actually going inside her, unlike hand jobs which are outside of you. How comfortable are you with her running her fingers up your chocolate factory?

When she is ready, she will open the gate. Until then, enjoy the generous wank jobs.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could also be that they have some really crazy herpes outbreak and want to wait until it's not visible before getting you up in there.

I wouldn't complain too much about this. Just assume they're doing you a favor by not exposing you to whatever stank/dirty/hairy/whatever situation they've got down there.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That girl that told you that if she lets you touch it, she'll fook you is correct. She knows if she gets too turned on she may go farther than she planned.

Also, touching her puss should not be done too early, even if she is otherwise aggressive with you. Massage her shoulders. Play with her boobs. Later put your hand on her leg and then rub the inside of her thigh, slowly moving up. Basically make her puss ache to be touched, but tease her by not really touching it or least just let your fingers brush over it very briefly during petting.

Finally, I agree with Blackmm. Having anything inside her is personal to her.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything said here already. Easy reasons would be period and not shaved. I've had both of those happen (although I talked my way into the not shaved one). But I think this:

Mike32ct said:
She knows if she gets too turned on she may go farther than she planned.
could be a huge reason for it.

I also agree with the rest of what Mike said. Tease the sh!t out of her using other methods to the point shes upset she turned it down.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have much experience with an ex who pulled the same stint on me. I like getting a hand for nothing but I like to help just as much :p.

The main thing I would say would be that for girls... getting fingered is like masturbating lightly.... if they didn't want to come then they don't want to be teased.