"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Question about the friend zone

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
@mrgoodstuff I think you're right. But I was drinking to get myself in the mood. I think her little games are really putting me off.
This can be a reason, drinking also can kill the sex drive.
If she play games id show her how i play games by Nexting her.

Still Next is the best way to go
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@lamath I always in the mood when I drink. I think the lies. Her family. Her friends. The mess. Etc: now the male friend. Her complaining about me to her friends which I know there telling her to ditch me has taken it's toll on me.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
You make it sound so easy, it won't be like that for every guy
When it comes to banging girls you are "friends" with:

I think that if you enjoy her friendship/company, and also happen to want to bang her, that's okay.
But if you are her friend and you think you love her, that's a toxic situation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top