"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Question about single/taken women and eye contact

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experiences in regards to getting eye contact from certain women.

I've noticed that if a woman is by herself, I almost never get eye contact from her, even if we walk right by eachother.

But girls that are with their boyfriends, a lot of times they make eye contact with me, and sometimes even smile!

Does this happen for anyone else, and if so, what do you think the reason is.

I'm thinking it's because the single women don't have as much confidence as the ones who are with their bf's, and don't feel comfortable/secure enough to make eye contact. Or I could be way off, who knows.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
It depends. pay attention to how she acts/touches you rather than eye contact.
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
Da di da da...IT JUST DEPENDS!

Well hun...

Considering that I'm currently single...

If I EVER look down (eh, I'm more of a look away girl myself)...it's usually cuz I've seen the guy...and I DON'T want him to talk to me!!! This gesture hopefully gets that point across...

Unfortunately, this doesn't work ALL the time -- silly guys still trying to pick me up, so in that case, it comes down to simple bravery on the guys part...(LOL...the poor desperate fools...).

BUT --- THEN AGAIN...

I also look away if it's a cute guy or some ugly a*s girl--don't matter! Just don't want to be bothered!

For me, my looking away has to do with me NOT wanting a bf (or any potential stalkers...LOL)--as well as, not even wanting to be on ANY guy's "radar screen" so to speak...(which as mentioned doesn't always work in my favor...)

But nope! I don't consider myself a shy girl at all (fortunately and UNfortunately, I'm known as being very confident esp. when it comes to business matters, meeting different people, but NOT "flaunt it confident" if ya know what I mean...LOL--much too busy for that sh*t...).

Now...when I'm out with family or friends (remember...NO bf here...!), I definitely look at MOST people in the eyes and smile cuz...com'on man, ya gotta admit...you do feel MUCH happier when you're out someplace w/ someone you CARE about...and GUESS WHAT?!...

...IT SHOWS!!!!!! :p

BUT...as you sit at your desk, pondering your "stressing" situation--don't get all wrapped in a phone cord over it (ooo, SO old school!)...

As my personal scenario and advice indicates...There's nothing to really worry about...Some girls are shy, some just know how ACT shy (heh, I'm a perfect example thank you acting school!! YAY!). [However, remember to never assume any of this...be very careful...or your a*s might get pushed to the curb...]

Just REMEMBER these words when it comes to girls...OR ANY frickin' HUMAN for that matter--

IT JUST DEPENDS!! (we ALL have very different reasons for how we act!)

Have a super nice day!

;)
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by bobbob
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experiences in regards to getting eye contact from certain women.

I've noticed that if a woman is by herself, I almost never get eye contact from her, even if we walk right by eachother.

But girls that are with their boyfriends, a lot of times they make eye contact with me, and sometimes even smile!

Does this happen for anyone else, and if so, what do you think the reason is.

I'm thinking it's because the single women don't have as much confidence as the ones who are with their bf's, and don't feel comfortable/secure enough to make eye contact. Or I could be way off, who knows.
Girls are always more confident with friends. That's why they go to the bathroom together and never go out alone .

If a girl looks down when you walk by her I think she either likes you and you make her nervous or she is just an insecure person.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
^^^^^ anyone make any sense of that steaming pile of sh*t written in the post above me? :confused: :confused: :confused:
I read over it twice and I'm still confused.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by Fatality
I read over it twice and I'm still confused.
Just goes to show that women are natural psychos. Right?
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
Sorry DJ Dork...sure wish it did...

No, seriously though, it just shows all the fellas have a LONG way to go...

Keep coming to this site...there's STILL hope...

God speed guys.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Uh, anyways, moving past the female opinions of a male oriented site...

When girls look down, or anyone for that matter, it's a sign of insecurity. They may say otherwise but be honest with yourself, if you were Donald Trump persay, would you be looking at the ground all the time, or up into the air taking a whiff of the air you could have bottled and sold for another couple billion.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2001
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
anyone make any sense of that steaming pile of sh*t written in the post above me?
What part of the response can't you figure out? It seems pretty simple to me.

For those of you that aren't smart enough to figure out what her response meant, I'll simplify it for you.

It all depends on the MOOD of the person you're making eye contact with. Think about that for a little while, and you'll see how true her response was.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
OK, back to bobbob's post.

I have noticed that same phenomenon that you speak of. Whenever I go eat somewhere and I sit in the outside patio and it's a high traffic area, I the women that give me strong eye contact usually have a significant other with them 98% of the time. They'll smile, sometimes even turn their head to look at me while their boyfriend is oblivious. On the other hand, women who are by themselves or are with friends only rarely give EC.

I wish I knew why, but I've noticed it too.
 

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Man that post made by luv_ya_amj irritate the hell outa me and not to mention pointless.

I also notice the more attractive woman will give you more eyecontact so it comes down to confidence thing.
 

reza

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I had even had good eye contact and even a smile and when i asked the girl still got no . forget looking away .

it all depends on the mood the person is in . on her charecter , and those are things we can never figure out . so i personaly think every girl diserves a shot , just aks them dont think about all these things , u will reach no where and , and by the time u figure out what the eye contact ment she will be gone
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
As the chickie here said, its impossible to generalise

but

Having a partner gives us all more confidence

Thats more confidence for a girl to look at guys she likes... but ALSO more confidence to attention wh0re

ie, a girl will often feel safer LEADING YOU ON or BEING A COKKTEASE with that guy in tow

Also, everyone sometimes uses "relationship confidence" to look for the better deal


... man, she could be looking at you/not looking at you for SO MANY REASONS... dont trust EC alone.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top