"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Question about sex in a relationship...

Analysis

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
What's up...DJ,
I have been dating a girl for over a year...I can tell she loves me to death...She's always doing things for me and buying me things...We laugh together and have great conversations..etc..etc....but she told me something today which got me to thinking...She told me that I don't think we could be together if the sex was not so incredible...So, I told her if thats all you care about then I won't do anything else for you except have sex...She was like no..I like everything you do for me including good sex...She said anyone I plan on marrying I have to have good sex with that person...She tells me all the time how much she wants me to marry her...Anyways...What do you all think of her comment?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
She's a keeper. Not only does she got balls admitting something most people think, she loves sex too and does alot of stuff for you.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I think she's a ninpho, just keep her horny for you making diferent stuff, and you'll be a lucky happy bastard haha ^^
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
What makes sex really good with someone isn't just about what goes on in bed. It's what goes on in the rest of your time with her that makes a lot of the difference.
 

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
She told you the sex you two have is incredible! Way to go man. Keep up the good work, just don't let it go to your head. : ) Also, she indirectly told you she wants to marry you. (like you said)

break down of the ******** she spoke:
you+her = incredible sex
incredible sex = marriage
therefore, you + her = marriage

that was an easy one. Sometimes the interpretations require so much math and logic I just start laughing uncontrollably. :p ..... My gf doesn't think its funny, but its the only way I can cope :(
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top