Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about plate

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I´m seeing this girl (I am 39, she is 35) I met from OLD roughly 2 months ago, and ever since we have been hooking up and having sex once a week on a regular basis. She always comes to my place, as she lives with her parents yet, and on the last date I suggested that perhaps she can ocasionally sleep over at my place (so we can fck more, obviously). She said its difficult right now for her to do that as her parents will start asking questions on what and where she is doing, since they have no idea of my existence (and no reason for them to have at this point, we are just FB´s).

Now, I have heard stories before of girls who actually live with a boyfriend and still go out with other guys, am I being just paranoid here about this or does she have a point in what she is saying?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 35 still living with parents ?
This is not super uncommon where I live, unfortunately.

im just being cautious here because honestly I don’t like these kind of drama in my life (if she really lives with some other guy, which so far apart from what I said I have no indication)

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I‘m 50 and just had this experience a few years ago.
She was 37 and still lived at home - never knew the reason nor did I care. I spent time there but wasn’t allowed to stay over. There house - there rules but I always suspected the mother was a narcissist that controlled her every move.

However I’m having a hard time understanding your concern.
You consider her a plate, yet she’s come over to your house for some pound town. Talk about an F‘n easy lay without any logistics involved.
Dude! Enjoy or stop lying to yourself and accept the reality you‘re starting to have feelings for her…
If not, cough up her contact info as I volunteer as tribute.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I‘m 50 and just had this experience a few years ago.
She was 37 and still lived at home - never knew the reason nor did I care. I spent time there but wasn’t allowed to stay over. There house - there rules but I always suspected the mother was a narcissist that controlled her every move.

However I’m having a hard time understanding your concern.
You consider her a plate, yet she’s come over to your house for some pound town. Talk about an F‘n easy lay without any logistics involved.
Dude! Enjoy or stop lying to yourself and accept the reality you‘re starting to have feelings for her…
If not, cough up her contact info as I volunteer as tribute.
fair points, i might be overreacting here. And despite spinning plates i might have feelings for this girl which annoys me a bit, as you said she is merely a plate.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she could be divorcing and moved home until the settlement comes through...

Or have an elderly family member she is caring for

Both of those situations would be reasons she would want to keep you a secret. She has slotted herself as a FB. don't fight it...

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she could be divorcing and moved home until the settlement comes through...

Or have an elderly family member she is caring for

Both of those situations would be reasons she would want to keep you a secret. She has slotted herself as a FB. don't fight it...
Good points, thank you.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never bring a plate home, let alone let her sleep over. There's a reason they're plates.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never bring a plate home, let alone let her sleep over. There's a reason they're plates.
Then how in the hell are you going to get breakfast in bed "and coffee" and a knobber, then watch sleepless in Seattle in your robe on a Saturday morning?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's married/living with a boyfriend and If not, well... then she's a complete trainwreck you should be thankful of that she doesn't want to stay more than necessary.
I would also suggest dropping the "perhaps, may" from your vocabulary and lead through your actions. If you smash her well, she'll want to stay more and more through her own volition (that's how it usually goes).

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's married/living with a boyfriend and If not, well... then she's a complete trainwreck you should be thankful of that she doesn't want to stay more than necessary.
I would also suggest dropping the "perhaps, may" from your vocabulary and lead through your actions. If you smash her well, she'll want to stay more and more through her own volition (that's how it usually goes).
good tip

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she does stay over make sure you have firm ground rules in place. Personally I would not let this bother me. In the long term either way this isn't going to kill you