Question about gaming with mental health

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously have no problem hooking up with women especially with a psychiatrist which is very unprofessional of her...so take it as it goes. Don’t worry about the crazies you won’t find out if they are crazy or not until after you bang them a couple of times.
lol psychiatrist. Had a massage therapist at one point. Several hotel front desk people. A girl who worked in my building. The list goes on. Low key my favs are the people who are breaking their professionalism it's a turn on in a weird way. True true. Have one in Arizona who's planned out a whole wedding after a hookup.(if she wasn't so damn far away probs would hit that again she's a full blown masochist those are rare). Another from high-school...She met my family and is best friends with my mother which makes coming home very awkward. She's been single for years so I don't know whats up with that. There's three in Europe who have this strange ritual of calling me up every year long after I've forgotten them. I call them British butterface one, getting hotter every year two, and Greek anime character three. Then there's a girl who lives 30 mins from my place had the slow process of finding out her whole family is bat**** and like illegal bat****. Grandpa in biker gang, found out both her brothers got out of jail for smuggling coke. Her stepdad was a conspiracy theorist prepper. No idea how these women find me.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol psychiatrist. Had a massage therapist at one point. Several hotel front desk people. A girl who worked in my building. The list goes on. Low key my favs are the people who are breaking their professionalism it's a turn on in a weird way. True true. Have one in Arizona who's planned out a whole wedding after a hookup.(if she wasn't so damn far away probs would hit that again she's a full blown masochist those are rare). Another from high-school...She met my family and is best friends with my mother which makes coming home very awkward. She's been single for years so I don't know whats up with that. There's three in Europe who have this strange ritual of calling me up every year long after I've forgotten them. I call them British butterface one, getting hotter every year two, and Greek anime character three. Then there's a girl who lives 30 mins from my place had the slow process of finding out her whole family is bat**** and like illegal bat****. Grandpa in biker gang, found out both her brothers got out of jail for smuggling coke. Her stepdad was a conspiracy theorist prepper. No idea how these women find me.
You got dealings with some interesting women.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got dealings with some interesting women.
Yeah. Some of those times I'm glad I was too stoned to process the situation at the time. There are certain moments where weed really is your best friend.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the only thing you can do is say nothing. Go with the flow act like everything that's happening is a walk in the park and if you can slowly remove yourself from the situation without losing the sex part it's all good.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's a really weird experience meeting someone who is the exact clone of how you were when you were 18 yet a couple years older and completely off the rails. Soul of the party. Knows everybody. Women are cool with him. Where you know they'd be the perfect wing man if only they could have a lil more self awareness and dial down the intensity several levels. My neighbor is that guy.

Last edited:

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
@Firecrotch66
Let's say you interacting with a woman or a man, a person, normally, not gaming, not friends... How do your symptoms manifest from inside your head?
How are you viewed from outside?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let your disorder discourage your goals with women.
+1

4:1 ratio women to men fir the crazy. More then 1/3 of every woman. The stats explode after abortion.

Op, if you actually have a diagnosis listen to the doctor but it is so much more a push for either pharmaceutical companies or free money. Sad. Not going to work. On the contrary, my grandparents fought in WWII. They have legit ptsd. He takes nothing. Today everyone has a made up victim complex. I got a buddy with schizophrenia. another with mania. There are legit problems. a lot of time it's nonsensical.

Huge warning are psychology majors.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

4:1 ratio women to men fir the crazy. More then 1/3 of every woman. The stats explode after abortion.

Op, if you actually have a diagnosis listen to the doctor but it is so much more a push for either pharmaceutical companies or free money. Sad. Not going to work. On the contrary, my grandparents fought in WWII. They have legit ptsd. He takes nothing. Today everyone has a made up victim complex. I got a buddy with schizophrenia. another with mania. There are legit problems. a lot of time it's nonsensical.

Huge warning are psychology majors.
Unresolved and unreleased thoughts

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do they need to be treated? Is it like the guys they play games with?
Imo, narcissists and borderlines are a match made in hell.

Yet a borderline would chew a narcissist out.

The only person who can probably keep a borderline in check is a person with a huge harem of plates, like 10-20.

Or a sociopath who doesn't empathise or truly give a fvck even without options.

I dont mean, play the game, keep occupied, spin other plates kind of no fvcks. I mean emotionally dead no fvcks.