Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about gaming with mental health

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have one question that I can't find the answer to. Talking to girls while having a mental illness. I inherited bipolar disorder. I have a duality with antisocial personality disorder meaning I go back and forth between prosocial and antisocial by choice. I can turn on empathy at will. Shut it off when its in the way. I am getting professional help for the bipolar. It's very difficult for me to game healthy women as an Adult. They were easy to game when I was in high-school. However, as an adult the only ones I've been able to game so far are ones suffering from some form of mental disorder. As an adult are gaming healthy women an option for me in my case?

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to go back to doing what I used to do. Make the women think they came up with the idea and condition their associations to the attention I give them after humiliating them. Super vague outside of sex. Only give them the attention they crave during sex or some other random thing I want them to do. The official story it's all her idea, I have no idea what's going on. "I'm dumb as brick" etc etc. Some version of that. Women are to attention biologically as we are to violence. We need violence. They need attention. If the violence is predictable and consistent it'll get boring real fast. Same deal with women in attention. Unpredictable and inconsistent. It's just biohacking or something like that. Women are drug addicts to attention. We're their dealer. A drug addict wants the drugs for free and will sell you Anything including terror to keep that supply free. You control that supply they'll suck your **** to get that supply. Or the other approach I know a couple people who do this. Use the beta approach as camouflage till you can collect as much information as you can especially if they're around their other girl-friends. If you can sell them onto a level where they believe you have no game and they want to help you even better. Then do a complete 180 on them. Drop the personality you were selling them and bring out a new one. From my experience it creates a surge of intrigue and then you pretty much can do whatever you want to an absolute. No idea where I'm going with this.

Last edited:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you something? Have you ever been Baker acted?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like youd be a fun guy to grab a beer with. I mean that sincerely.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you something? Have you ever been Baker acted?
not exactly but something similar yeah. Had a minor drug problem several years back...Had to go to rehab because I partied for several months straight...Then again...it didn't work...The guy who was running the facility been there for 25 years. I got him fired. Organized the patients to mess with the staff. It was inpatient. Some of the staff lived with us. One of them was this woman. She was a life coach. We figured out details of her personal life. I taught some of the other patients some basic psychology. We would single her out and play collective mind games with her that ranged from randomly waking her up at 3am to full on gaslighting with her personal details and acting like we truly cared about whatever she was trying to teach us. When the other staff came we would gas light all of them. There was one other onsite 24/7 member some gay dude. We'd pull his strings subtly with whatever stuff we could come up with. Both them partially lost their sanity at one point lol. With me the last thing you want to do is lock me up in room with you. You'll be leaving the room broken in an hour. That's something people from my hometown are well aware of. Had a nickname it was the psychological devil. So yeah sums up everything pretty much.

Last edited:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not exactly but something similar yeah. Had a minor drug problem several years back...Had to go to rehab because I partied for several months straight...Then again...it didn't work...The guy who was running the facility been there for 25 years. I got him fired. Organized the patients to mess with the staff. It was inpatient. Some of the staff lived with us. One of them was this woman. We figured out details of her personal life. I taught some of the other patients some basic psychology. We would single her out and play collective mind games with her that ranged from randomly waking her up at 3am to full on gaslighting with her personal details. When the other staff came we would gas light all of them. There was one other onsite 24/7 member some gay dude. We'd pull his strings subtly with whatever stuff we could come up with. Both them partially lost their sanity at one point lol. With me the last thing you wana do is lock me up in room with you. You'll be leaving the room broken in an hour. That's something people from my hometown are well aware of.
Well that’s not good. The reason I ask is because bi-polar is very serious and doing drugs makes things only worse. Again I’m not an expert but I think based of your post you have some deep rooted issues that you need to take care of so gaming women would be the last thing I would worry about until I get my sanity together. How was your childhood? Any dysfunction? How is your life right now?

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that’s not good. The reason I ask is because bi-polar is very serious and doing drugs makes things only worse. Again I’m not an expert but I think based of your post you have some deep rooted issues that you need to take care of so gaming women would be the last thing I would worry about until I get my sanity together. How was your childhood? Any dysfunction? How is your life right now?
Yeah I agree on the gaming def not my highest priority like I said before already getting professional help for this stuff. Tons of dysfunction. Father was an alcoholic with some kind of mix of narcissism, psychopathy, and sadism. Regularly would cheat on my mother using me as bait. Very normal thing to get punished for no reason whatsoever. Sometimes it was by belt most of the time it was 10 to 20 min planks. He went to military school so lot of the punishments were military related. Got randomly kicked out in the desert when I was 9 had to walk back to hotel out west. Lot of neglect for most part from my Father lot of verbal, physical, and emotional abuse. Mother was a good parent nurturing just old school and focused on family. Overall Not Great. Could've been worse though. One of my friends her Dad would burn her with cig butts and her Uncle raped her. She'd hide at my house to get away from her fams. Several of my close friends overdosed and died. My mentor died of a heart attack. I watched his son a good friend of mine spiral into severe depression. So yeah that was my childhood for ya. Life right now could be better, can't complain. It's quiet which I appreciate.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree on the gaming def not my highest priority like I said before already getting professional help for this stuff. Tons of dysfunction. Father was an alcoholic with some kind of mix of narcissism, psychopathy, and sadism. Regularly would cheat on my mother using me as bait. Very normal thing to get punished for no reason whatsoever. Sometimes it was by belt most of the time it was 10 to 20 min planks. He went to military school so lot of the punishments were military related. Got randomly kicked out in the desert when I was 9 had to walk back to hotel out west. Lot of neglect for most part from my Father lot of verbal, physical, and emotional abuse. Mother was a good parent nurturing just old school and focused on family. Overall Not Great. Could've worse though. One of my friends her Dad would burn her with cig butts and her Uncle raped her. She'd hide at my house to get away from her fams. So yeah that was my childhood for ya.
I’m sorry to hear that. That type of stuff should have never happened. But as long as you are getting help for all your troubles or any other issues you are moving in the right direction. Take care of yourself and your mental well being before you even think about talking to women and even IF and WHEN you do get to that point where you want to talk to women you don’t have to reveal or talk about your illness. You can reveal that gradually with time. Hang in there and I wish you all the best.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like youd be a fun guy to grab a beer with. I mean that sincerely.
I’m sorry to hear that. That type of stuff should have never happened. But as long as you are getting help for all your troubles or any other issues you are moving in the right direction. Take care of yourself and your mental well being before you even think about talking to women and even IF and WHEN you do get to that point where you want to talk to women you don’t have to reveal or talk about your illness. You can reveal that gradually with time. Hang in there and I wish you all the best.
Small towns man. S*** happens. Thanks man.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also it's not about revealing really. It's more the nature. People notice I've been through s***. They say it's in my eyes. So it's more what I'm trying to figure out is whether the more healthy women are down for people who've been through stuff or they just overall avoid us altogether because if they're more about avoiding us then what's the point in interacting with them?

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing I really don't like about alot of the crazies is most of them are obsessed with trying to diagnose me and I don't want that. Don't like it. If I'm around a girl who tells me she's a psych major or works as a therapist or is a psychiatrist I run for the hills. I know the entire experience will be her looking at me as less than human. Which is why I'd prefer healthy women. There was a psychiatrist I hooked up with. We were about to start dating after the hookup and her very first thing she wanted to do with me was a psychological evaluation and personality test. She was hot but that's a no.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
and she wonders why nobody wants to give her a baby boy:lol:. The psychiatrist told me a shaman told her she'll have a baby boy. Nah the only thing she's getting is old and becoming more and more witchy.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also it's not about revealing really. It's more the nature. People notice I've been through s***. They say it's in my eyes. So it's more what I'm trying to figure out is whether the more healthy women are down for people who've been through stuff or they just overall avoid us altogether because if they're more about avoiding us then what's the point in interacting with them?
The point that I was trying to get across is that if you are not in the right state of mind a woman could potentially makes things worse for you. If a woman doesn’t know you have a mental illness but you can conduct yourself properly there isn’t really any need to reveal that you have one. It’s not written on your forehead. A woman doesn’t know your background or your history unless you reveal it to her and even then it might not make a difference. Your just another man to a woman who is trying to talk to her unless and until she proves otherwise.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point that I was trying to get across is that if you are not in the right state of mind a woman could potentially makes things worse for you. If a woman doesn’t know you have a mental illness but you can conduct yourself properly there isn’t really any need to reveal that you have one. It’s not written on your forehead. A woman doesn’t know your background or your history unless you reveal it to her and even then it might not make a difference. Your just another man to a woman who is trying to talk to her unless and until she proves otherwise.
Ah okay yeah that makes sense. I'm able to conduct myself. The only occasional issues I have lot of them have a conviction that I'm a psychopath. Which makes me wonder whether they're projecting themselves onto me... Yeah see your point on the another man talking to her bit.

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing I really don't like about alot of the crazies is most of them are obsessed with trying to diagnose me and I don't want that. Don't like it. If I'm around a girl who tells me she's a psych major or works as a therapist or is a psychiatrist I run for the hills. I know the entire experience will be her looking at me as less than human. Which is why I'd prefer healthy women. There was a psychiatrist I hooked up with. We were about to start dating after the hookup and her very first thing she wanted to do with me was a psychological evaluation and personality test. She was hot but that's a no.
So true

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously have no problem hooking up with women especially with a psychiatrist which is very unprofessional of her...so take it as it goes. Don’t worry about the crazies you won’t find out if they are crazy or not until after you bang them a couple of times.