Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about first look

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I appreciate any insight I get here.

Just wondering if there is anything to this. I get smiles sometimes from women, but, what I noticed is more then often when I make eye contact with a women for the first time she will immediately start touching her hair a few times or something, or fix herself.....but this happens a lot as opposed to smiling and what not. I always thought there was nothing to it, but, it happens more often then not so I'm wondering if there is anyting to this o knowledgeable one's.

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
Download the DJ Bible bro. If I remember correctly it actually mentions situations specifically like this.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure...anyone got a link? I put it in the search but didn't really find it

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
So, like what is really your question??? Do you have a hard time understanding HO choosing signs?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back at my first post...I didn't ask a question, heh. But yeah, I guess that would be it SM......

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be a link inside the "How to use this site" sticky thread. There is another link, but I mention that thread just because it's a useful thread to read.