Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question about calling gf on phone

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta question everyone. i have a gf and we're pretty close (she says she loves me). there's something that bothers me about her though and i need some feedback.

when i call her on the phone (celly mostly), she usually either doesn't answer (she'll usually calls back a few minutes later), she's talking to so and so and has to call me back, or just has to call me back. this happens very often.

example for today:

i saw her this morning at 6 am (she drove back home). i haven't heard from her since. i called her around 3 or 4, but no answer. she never called back either. she had to attend a family reunion meeting, but i forgot what time that takes place.

i would think that someone that professes love and all that stuff would at least call you to see 'how ya doing' (today is sat). i know she knows i called (her cell has caller id), so why do you guys think she constantly does that? am i being an AFC pvssy or should i not just think about it. is she being the challenge by fvcking with me. the weird thing is, she pursued me? another thing: i can see her whenever i want.

tell me what you guys think!

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with slickster.

Are you calling her too often? Like the freak bf that's checkin her every move?
Or mabe she is on the hbforum where girls get the advice to never answer the phone directly esp if it is their bf :D

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me far too many times....the girl suddenly has lost interest.....doesn't make you a priority like the way she once did....then later you find out there is someone else....you're in trouble man.

If she is your gf her IL should be high.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you and the girl previously had "the talk" yet? Have you had sex yet?

Usually, if people are an "item", the girl will usually pump up the drama and eventually make you miserable, then dump you.

However, if the two of you are just dating, then either she is just not ready to lay the meat hooks in you, or she is just not interested in you, or is losing interest in you.

Be careful dude.