Usually when I hear people talking about a really beautiful woman, they refer to her as resembling a supermodel. I think they are being misleading when using this term, although not intentionally....but maybe I am interpreting it wrong.
The thing is, that in order to be a supermodel (or to look like one), a woman has to be VERY tall and very leggy, and much, much thinner than even the average thin girl.
So I'm wondering: does a woman HAVE to have these qualities in order to be truly stunning? It's a little disturbing, especially considering that most women are under six feet in height and weigh more than 100 pounds.
The thing is, that in order to be a supermodel (or to look like one), a woman has to be VERY tall and very leggy, and much, much thinner than even the average thin girl.
So I'm wondering: does a woman HAVE to have these qualities in order to be truly stunning? It's a little disturbing, especially considering that most women are under six feet in height and weigh more than 100 pounds.