"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

question about advoiding women

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I am in a situtation where there is a girl that I am trying not to talk to.

I know there are two ways to go about doing this:

1) Pick up the phone, be polite, and after a couple of mintues tell you that you are busy and get off of the phone.

2) do not pick up the phone all together.

Which one has a greater affect? If you pick up the phone, they will keep calling. If you don't pick up the phone, you are considered rude.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
first man on mars
The real question iz WHY????

I don't get this forum:::
Either U foolz R vague as fVck or U feel U gotz 2 tell U're whole m*********** life story. Nobody carez & ask specificif but brief questions.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
simple question. That was not called for.


I DO care about this girl, otherwise I would not be asking. I have things to do, and I am trying to distance myself but what I am asking is do I want her to think that I don't care about her? Do I just want her to think that I am busy.

If you can't give a thoughful response, please don't respond at all.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top