Question about a weird situation with this plate

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I text back and forth with this broad for a couple of weeks, she suggested a meet up but I was busy after that asked her out but she kinda brung up something else so I just put her on the backburner since she didn't go for the bait when I asked her. She kept texting me after that.. and sending me snapchats.

So I was walking home, my buddy was on the other side of the street, I was telling him a funny story as the plate I text with passes him. She looks in my direction for a couple of seconds, I ignored her at that moment and kept brabbing to my friend. Then I turned around and called her name for 2 times. She didnt respond and kept walking with her dogg.

My buddy says at that moment 'she has foam plugs in' and I walked home.

I know this is kind of bullsh1t but I was asking myself should I text her hey didn't you hear me? or just complete silent/ghost until she reaches out to me

She is a plate that's low on the rotation but I just want to learn from these awkward situatons:up:

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have run up to her and talked to her right then and there. At least it makes it clear whether she is ignoring you or has plugs in her ear.

Nickface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay ghost. There is rarely any situation when you should give the girl a chance to have the upper hand. You send any text/message and she may turn it around on you. Being low in the rotation should give you even more incentive to just lay low.