Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question about a girlfriend's or even a hookup buddy's past partners

J S Az

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I have this hookup buddy, which may turn into a girlfriend, but I also do the hookup buddy thing with a girl before deciding if I want to make her my girlfriend.

I have met some of her ex's and seen pictures of others, and they are all ugly and they are all losers. she is cute and a real cool girl. it turns me off BIG TIME, though, that she has all these ugly loser ex's. I'm not really sure why though. maybe it's some insecurity of mine?

Anyone else experience this ever?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The insecurity you're feeling is that you're afraid that you too might be an ugly loser, just like her ex's. Don't worry about it, you aren't. At least I hope not... :p

J S Az

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
The insecurity you're feeling is that you're afraid that you too might be an ugly loser, just like her ex's. Don't worry about it, you aren't. At least I hope not... :p
see the thing is I KNOW (i think.. ?) I'm not an ugly loser like these dudes. that's why it's a turnoff that she was with all them in the past, and not one good dude. I don't know.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
You would actually consider making a hook up buddy a grilfriend!!! Doesn't this break some sort of rule or law in the handbook!!!!

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
My comments are:

You are insecure trying to compare the ex's.

So what are you doing? instead of being different, focus your game on her, you focus to her ex....

Wake up! You don't care about her past, you care about how fun it is to be with her. Flirt for the skirt man. Its your game and no Ex's is welcome in that.

Go ahead work on that.

Regards

Wind20mph