Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quarantines coming in major cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin the Spanish flu One thing I have found interesting is the difference in the reactions to this between the right wingers and the left wingers on this site and other sites that I am active on.
Of course that's going to be the case.....left wingers are h3ll bent on making this out to be Armageddon as a way to use it against Trump in Nov......

Russiagate flopped.
Ukrainegate flopped.....

....let's try Covid19gate.....

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worth noting that even the Illinois governor mentioned ongoing disinformation campaigns by Russia and China to instill fear and panic in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if these confiscated fake test kits were meant to give inconsistent results and create more confusion.

The more rational we remain, the more we'll learn and grow from this experience.

Billtx49

Reaction score
One thing I have found interesting is the difference in the reactions to this between the right wingers and the left wingers on this site and other sites that I am active on.
Let’s get real about that,
Left- untruth to create fear
Right- truth and facts that speak for themselves

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worth noting that even the Illinois governor mentioned ongoing disinformation campaigns by Russia and China to instill fear and panic in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if these confiscated fake test kits were meant to give inconsistent results and create more confusion.

The more rational we remain, the more we'll learn and grow from this experience.

Our own domestic news outlets are doing a much better job at sowing panic....but IMHO that wont last long...people these days lose interest quickly and will grow bored with quarantine in about 2 weeks...

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's worth noting that even the Illinois governor mentioned ongoing disinformation campaigns by Russia and China to instill fear and panic in the US.
Ok now, I’m starting to lose count already, is this Russiagate 3.0 or 4.0…
Fairly easy to deflect blame for any failures to a foreign entity that can’t be touched isn’t it…
Lmao

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU think the U.S. Army is preparing to surround U.S. cities, to shoot U.S. citizens attempting to escape, and I'm the conspiracy nut?
Crazy talk. Cite where I said that. You have a thing for making up complete garbage, don't you?

It seems the virus fear peddling was wearing thin. The public has already been through grocery fear, now it’s real job loss fear and military style martial law coming.
This isn't my first Rodeo, Y2K run up was the same fear parade.…
Btw, the mayors or governors are already making stay home decisions in some large municipalities without national military.
So stay home, be safe, buy Amazon stock short term …
Fear is irrelevant. A lot of people are going to die because our health care system can't accommodate them. You good with that?

Bro have some respect, ffs.
Respect the math.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin the Spanish flu pandemic and this are very different. When that pandemic broke out they didn't know that viruses existed because microscopes were still not able to show something as small as a virus, they actually thought it was caused by a bacteria and spent millions of dollars on the wrong thing. There are private companies that are already mobilizing to respond to this virus. Ford announced that they are putting some of their production into making more respirators as well as a British vacuum cleaner company that is also beginning production on respirators. Drug companies are producing and donating millions of pills of the malaria drug that has been shown to be effective against this virus and last Monday human trials began for a new vaccine for this virus. You and the rest of the panickers are acting like we are back in the 1800's and we are dealing with small pox , ebola and black plague all at the same time. One thing I have found interesting is the difference in the reactions to this between the right wingers and the left wingers on this site and other sites that I am active on.
That's a longwinded rationalization. Our hospitals will be overrun. We needed those ventilators yesterday.

And by that you mean right wingers don't give a fack and left wingers are "offended" and scared to death by the virus? LOL
Right wingers want to push grandma off a cliff.

Of course that's going to be the case.....left wingers are h3ll bent on making this out to be Armageddon as a way to use it against Trump in Nov......

Russiagate flopped.
Ukrainegate flopped.....

....let's try Covid19gate.....
Ok now, I’m starting to lose count already, is this Russiagate 3.0 or 4.0…
Fairly easy to deflect blame for any failures to a foreign entity that can’t be touched isn’t it…
Lmao
Oh, we're back to the hoax conspiracy theory again.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Crazy talk.

Fear is irrelevant. A lot of people are going to die because our health care system can't accommodate them. You good with that?
Yes, it is crazy talk.

I’m not good with fear parroting.

How does it feel to ignore facts and live your life in fear…
Share your life experiences with the Men on the forum.

On a side note though please read the political enforcement notice at the top of the Anything Else section.
I think it may potentially concern you…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is crazy talk.

I’m not good with fear parroting.

How does it feel to ignore facts and live your life in fear…
Share your life experiences with the Men on the forum.
How is this fear parroting?

On a side note though please read the political enforcement notice at the top of the Anything Else section.
I think it may potentially concern you…
There is nothing political about conveying the truth about the COVID-19 growth curve.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give it about 2 more weeks, 3 weeks tops, before people revolt against shelter-in-place orders and return to normal life....

* parents will get tired of their kids being at home all day
* people will get tired of not being able to go to the gym
* people will get tired of not being able to go out
* businesses will tire of staying closed and losing money..

The fact of the matter is that isolation drives people mad...they're gonna revolt against this nonsense...
They can't revolt. If anything the measures will become more draconian. The soft curfews will become hard curfews. Warnings can become fines, just like is being done in other countries.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can't revolt. If anything the measures will become more draconian. The soft curfews will become hard curfews. Warnings can become fines, just like is being done in other countries.
Give it 2 weeks, 3 weeks tops, people will snap when cabin fever sets in...... While I do think that the economic ramifications may last a long time, I understand the average Joe's mindset enough to know that he'll lose interest in fear mongering headlines in about a week.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it 2 weeks, 3 weeks tops, people will snap when cabin fever sets in...... While I do think that the economic ramifications may last a long time, I understand the average Joe's mindset enough to know that he'll lose interest in fear mongering headlines in about a week.....
Maybe some Italians will chime in about what is at stake here. The U.S. right now is mirroring the same growth curve as Italy just 8-10 days behind. Maybe the average Joe doesn't care today but I have a feeling my posts on this topic will age well.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty sad if modern man can't handle "cabin fever." Think about what people went through during world wars, holocausts, etc. I feel sorry for any person who can't handle parking his a$$ on a couch for a while. I've been in quarantine 15-16 days and it's been painless.

Edit, granted I don't have a nagging wife.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I've been in quarantine 15-16 days and it's been painless.

Edit, granted I don't have a nagging wife.
Very true that if your confinement mate isn’t pleasant, things can turn to sh|t…

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe some Italians will chime in about what is at stake here. The U.S. right now is mirroring the same growth curve as Italy just 8-10 days behind. Maybe the average Joe doesn't care today but I have a feeling my posts on this topic will age well.

All those springbreakers down in Florida is a good representation of how most people are, most people couldn't give 2 sh1ts about this....

....in 2 weeks even less people will give a sh1t...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Let's get real about the "no politics" rule on this web site actually meaning no politics with which you, moderator Bill, personally disagree.
Responding to an existing post that mentions left and right and needs clarification is my privilege as a Mod.
On the other hand you may want to consider another subject to try and spread fear about now that this Chicago militarization thread has been shot down. Fear is not my game because it’s not reality, but if you enjoy doing it, have at it Sir…

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All those springbreakers down in Florida is a good representation of how most people are, most people couldn't give 2 sh1ts about this....

....in 2 weeks even less people will give a sh1t...
Most people are Grade A fukking morons.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Responding to an existing post that mentions left and right and needs clarification is my privilege as a Mod.
On the other hand you may want to consider another subject to try and spread fear about now that this Chicago militarization thread has been shot down. Fear is not my game because it’s not reality, but if you enjoy doing it, have at it Sir…
Damn you're pretty fvckin retarded. You do not realize the magnitude of what's taking place with this hostile take over of our country with this "Coronavirus" lockdown bullsh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.