Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quality over quantity, or vice versa?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting really curious by some of these responses from these boards that some of the posters have been lowering their standards. I keep hearing stuff like "pvssy is pvssy," and I can't help but disagree. There is a quite large difference between Rosie O'Donnell pvssy and Jessica Alba pvssy (no pun intended). The whole reason I did the DJ/PUA stuff in the first place is to get better quality girls instead of the average ones. I didn't need DJ/PUA stuff to get those average chicks, sheez.

I'm sorry if I sound judging, but I want to know what you guys' thoughts on this. Do you only use average girls for practice? Are you using DJ/PUA stuff because you never attracted a girl in your life? Please post your thoughts.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what they may mean by that is don't put chicks on a pedastal don't make them the prize etc.

One hot chick is as good as another is what the brothers may mean.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because one wants to have a high quantity doesn't mean they will drop all standards.

I'd much rather have sex with ten "7's" then have sex with one "10."

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Just because one wants to have a high quantity doesn't mean they will drop all standards.

What he said. It's not as extreme as Rosie O'Donnel vs Jessica Alba, that kind of comparison is utterly ridiculous.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a ridiculous comparison, but I keep reading on this boards that "pvssy is pvssy," and if you honestly hold that belief there is no difference between Rosie O Donnell's and Jessica Albas, which would also be utterly absurd.

Maxtro said:
That's true, but I don't really like that way of viewing things. There's no option screen on the command prompt of life that says:

You have two choices. Have sex with ten HB7s or sex with one HB10.
HB7? y
HB10? n

I say that 10 HB7s is better than one HB10, but I also want people to realize that social dynamics doesn't give you the option in some weird "choose this or the other" prompt. Go for the best quality chick you can get is what I say.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think its one or the other.

People who suggest quantity... aren't being PUAs... their being sleazy.
People who suggest quality... are virgins. If you only want the best of the best, chances are you'll get none.

What people should be focused on is both. A good quantity of good quality.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Lots of men are having to aim lower or go with out... cause the average woman can now aim higher due to the shortage of women. No matter how many substandard women you date it will never provide the great experience of one single quality woman. BUT when your options get limited you will go lower and lower and lower and some men go gay...LOL

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I get older, quality trumps quantity every time. Can you imagine accidentally knocking up a Rosie O'Donnell look alike? The misery would be endless.

I've never went to bed with an ugly woman. I've woken up with many. Thankfully, I don't drink anymore.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
I've never went to bed with an ugly woman. I've woken up with many. Thankfully, I don't drink anymore.

that is signature worthy right there

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
if you want high standard you leave america and go to some ex-soviet town that rarely has any outside visitors. jessica alba might be nice for the west, but you would be surprised what you will find in some of those towns. just check out some of their social networking sites. they don't use myspace or facebook.

if you want quantity just hang at some drunk college beer party. the broads might be fat and sloppy, but you will be banging before your mother tucks you in for the night.

the choice is yours. the latter choice is easier and well...it is easier. being lazy is a great option because you can still be one of the boys. the worse thing for most people is being different. you travel thousands of miles for quality and you will have guys on here laughing at you. if you stay at home and bang fat chicks you will get cyber high fives!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recluce said:
that is signature worthy right there

*lol*............... Feel free to use it if you'd like. Vheers!