Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quality of OLD 2022

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on the co-ed sports league. Co-ed sports leagues are not a great path to vagina either. A lot of women have bad experiences in them and become less likely to participate. A lot of men, including a lot of beta males, join co-ed sports leagues in the hope of getting laid from it. That's how kickball leagues got so popular in the 2005-2014 era.

I'd still rather do co-ed sports leagues as compared to the swipe apps.
At least the girls in the league would be in a bit better shape than OLD.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I also notice some of these women are a super long list of requirements on their profiles.
Women are ass backwards. As they get older and more jaded, they become more selective. It’s their way of coping with failed relationships. It’s an exceptionally stupid course of action.. as women 40+ should feel lucky to get the attention of any man that has a pulse and pays taxes.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women are ass backwards. As they get older and more jaded, they become more selective. It’s their way of coping with failed relationships. It’s an exceptionally stupid course of action.. as women 40+ should feel lucky to get the attention of any man that has a pulse and pays taxes.
To be fair not all of them are like that. It's a small number of them who have the totally ridiculous requirements, especially when it comes to finances. You can spot a gold digger fairly easy on OLD. They will have these super long profiles with the ton of requirements and they focus on finances a lot. Usually they're a bit above average looking too and tend to be in white collar fields and have the infamous travel pics.

I don't waste time with them anyway. But on OLD the ones over 35 who do reply tend to hold conversations better.

It might vary by location but Match tends to have the most of those demanding profiles. I guess because it's so expensive that women demand the very best. She's paying 35 bucks a month after all. She should be entitled to an experience trial lawyer, cardio surgeon.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been rejected by more single moms in my 30’s than ever in my 20’s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is a joke to me and should not be anyone's main form of meeting women.
Dates arranged from swipe apps are so bad and so low quality. Most men will be better served doing nothing than having their primary form of meeting women be swipe apps.

The mental trauma incurred by a series of low quality dates isn't worth it. Most swipe app dates are "one date, no sex, no second date". That's unproductive. It's not worth going out on a "one date, no sex, no second date" type date.

The majority of men have a better chance of avoiding the "one date, no sex, no second date" type date by meeting women in person and arranging dates through some in-person means rather than a swipe app.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dates arranged from swipe apps are so bad and so low quality. Most men will be better served doing nothing than having their primary form of meeting women be swipe apps.

The mental trauma incurred by a series of low quality dates isn't worth it. Most swipe app dates are "one date, no sex, no second date". That's unproductive. It's not worth going out on a "one date, no sex, no second date" type date.

The majority of men have a better chance of avoiding the "one date, no sex, no second date" type date by meeting women in person and arranging dates through some in-person means rather than a swipe app.
All my sex and relationships came from swipe apps

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

How many online dating women do you think do it for the free food, drinks?