Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quality of OLD 2022

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently in a relationship and was almost all of 2021. I deleted all my dating apps but did not deactivate them.

Decided to have some fun snooping to see what the single market looks like a year later.

…. my god. I don’t envy you single guys. The broads all got fatter and uglier. Peeped my old messages and I’d say 80% of the chicks that updated their pictures got fat and aged about 5 years. Covid-19 was that bad???

I might have to hang up the cleats for good.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I am currently in a relationship and was almost all of 2021. I deleted all my dating apps but did not deactivate them.

Decided to have some fun snooping to see what the single market looks like a year later.

…. my god. I don’t envy you single guys. The broads all got fatter and uglier. Peeped my old messages and I’d say 80% of the chicks that updated their pictures got fat and aged about 5 years. Covid-19 was that bad???

I might have to hang up the cleats for good.
OLD was bad before Covid, but nowhere near as bad as it is now. I too notice not only fatter, more tatted up women but overall less women are on OLD now. On the swipe apps and the messaging based apps less overall and you keep seeing the same faces over and over.

Match for example used to have the best quality women and quantity. Now, that's horrible too. Mostly fat, older women and many more single moms.

Overall since March of 2020 I'd say there are 40 percent less women on OLD in general.

You live in a major city too right? And even there it has drastically gone down?????

Gyms have been open awhile now though. I think it's in general less attractive women on OLD and less women in general.

OLD is gone the way of the dinosaurs I think.

Before covid hit you could send a few messages, hold a conversation and get a number just after a few messages.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sent a bunch of messages out, most are unread. Think some women just sign up for the free trial and leave when its over. Spent $73 for a three month membership with Christiancafe. Maybe I have to just target new women who sign up and likely have a free trial.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s bad and it’s just going to get worse and worse over time. of course there’s the rare diamond in the rough sometimes, but it’s often not worth the time it takes on these apps

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stick to the free ones i say.And join a coed sports league.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All mine are gone

Any woman that is on there is on there for good reason fat, single mother , mental , jobless ,fat ,unattractive , cat fishing

the list goes on and on

Any hot women you come across will usually have signed up in a stint of sunday afternoon bordedom matched a couple of guys and then left the app to go back to her instagram trapping where the dopamine hit is a lot higher

Your average HB7 will probably get anywhere between 1-200 notifications a day some random guy on a swipe app is the bottom of that priority list lol that is why your response rate is horrific

Currently working on a project to attempt to restore reality to dating because imo the online model is just about finished and A LOT of people agree

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.And join a coed sports league.
It depends on the co-ed sports league. Co-ed sports leagues are not a great path to vagina either. A lot of women have bad experiences in them and become less likely to participate. A lot of men, including a lot of beta males, join co-ed sports leagues in the hope of getting laid from it. That's how kickball leagues got so popular in the 2005-2014 era.

I'd still rather do co-ed sports leagues as compared to the swipe apps.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the co-ed sports league. Co-ed sports leagues are not a great path to vagina either. A lot of women have bad experiences in them and become less likely to participate. A lot of men, including a lot of beta males, join co-ed sports leagues in the hope of getting laid from it. That's how kickball leagues got so popular in the 2005-2014 era.

I'd still rather do co-ed sports leagues as compared to the swipe apps.
glad to hear it

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it’s bad. Where have all the women gone?
It's a good question, the number of women out on the streets during the day is dwindling since the pandemic started. Last Sunday I was out there was barely anyone in the city centre.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good question, the number of women out on the streets during the day is dwindling since the pandemic started. Last Sunday I was out there was barely anyone in the city centre.
Maybe all the hot ones are being taken to a secret place

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All mine are gone

Any woman that is on there is on there for good reason fat, single mother , mental , jobless ,fat ,unattractive , cat fishing

the list goes on and on

Any hot women you come across will usually have signed up in a stint of sunday afternoon bordedom matched a couple of guys and then left the app to go back to her instagram trapping where the dopamine hit is a lot higher

Your average HB7 will probably get anywhere between 1-200 notifications a day some random guy on a swipe app is the bottom of that priority list lol that is why your response rate is horrific

Currently working on a project to attempt to restore reality to dating because imo the online model is just about finished and A LOT of people agree
I'd be interested to hear some of your ideas.

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is a joke to me and should not be anyone's main form of meeting women.
I have tried dating apps in the past and was not very successful but hey that could be just me ha.
I found dating apps to be full of weirdos, single moms, not attractive girls, homos, catfish and transformers which is sickening to me which is why I decided not mess with online dating anymore this year or ever for that matter that chit is just depressing and embarrassing to me.
Point is online dating sucks.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
All mine are gone

the list goes on and on

Another aspect is so many men joined it around 2007 when the smartphones started taking off. Before, OLD you had to sit in front of a computer so you had to spend more time and take it more seriously. Now any moron can make a profile on the go and have instant access. Makes it easier and more less serious people flood it.

What do you think of the single moms in their late 30s and 40s who join a site like match and are decent looking for their age? Most as you pointed out only last a couple days on the sites and then never see them, BUT once in awhile you will see ones on there for years!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
when you try dating over 50 its a horror show let me tell ya. Maybe 5% i find attractive enough to consider having sex with. Its pretty much hopeless.
I have Match still even though i dunno why I waste money on it because nothing around me and most of the women are fat and damaged on there now, BUT I do see a few women in their mid 40s that I'd consider attractive for their ages. Being bored I'll message them if they're hot. Ironic though some of them are actually more easier to talk to lol. But I also notice some of these women are a super long list of requirements on their profiles.