"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

pvssy eating is gross

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
i think that that is one of the only sexuall things that i would find a little gross. Am i abnormal? I just think it would have to be perfect down there for me to do that. seems slimy and gross. Please reassure me that im not gay. i really do like women though. wierd i guess ?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lost

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,684
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
South Carolina (Charleston)
ive never done it but.. it sounds gross as hell to me too.

in fact.. when i saw this post i was thinking "YES! someone agrees with me! :D"
 

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Hey if eating the coochie isnt your style so be it. I can tell you one thing though, a chick worships a man who gives good head and even better, loves giving it. I mean, think of the ladies too. They most likely think giving head to us isnt really as fun for them as it is for us. It all depends on you and what you like doing.
 

KbTo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dreamland
gross??? not in a million years,gentlemen please don't judge
kissing a pVssy is the best thing you can do for a woman it drives them crazy,and is the softest thing my tongue has ever tasted, if you do it to a girl she will come back for more action
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
for me its jus one of those things i gotta be in the mood to do. but when u start hittin her g sopt wit the end of ur tongue shes gonna be lovin it
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Oakley

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
As long as its clean... and doesn't look like it got hit with a weedwacker it's usually ok. Personally... I don't like to unless the girl is a virgin and it looks brand spankin' new.

But thats just me.
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
and what, might I ask, does the vulva of a virgin look like? How can you tell, exactly? I'd love to know. How can you tell if it looks "brand spankin' new?"
a nice clean fresh ***** is pink in colour and has tight, usually thin ***** lips. when theyre used more they start to lose their colour and the lips start to sag. they flap around a bit, and theres some excess skin sagging from under the ****oris. *****s that have been used and abused over the years also tend to have a bitter smell, whereas the new ***** has a sweet smell. however, a ***** that hasnt been used in a while will start to regain the charectisitics of a fresh *****, and therefore it is impossible to determine whether or not the ***** has been used before.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by teedo
a nice clean fresh ***** is pink in colour and has tight, usually thin ***** lips. when theyre used more they start to lose their colour and the lips start to sag. they flap around a bit, and theres some excess skin sagging from under the ****oris. *****s that have been used and abused over the years also tend to have a bitter smell, whereas the new ***** has a sweet smell. however, a ***** that hasnt been used in a while will start to regain the charectisitics of a fresh *****, and therefore it is impossible to determine whether or not the ***** has been used before.
I like porn too. :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Its alright most of the time... but well never go to **** then change your mind forgeting u just had ur spermicidal condom touch that **** then lick it... NASTY **** man i kissed her and we both started spitting hahaha
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
Eating ***** is awesome, and by awesome I mean totally sweet.

Theres nothing quite like looking up and seeing a girl writhing and touching herself in pure extasy.

And for me, it seems the better I do it to her the better she does it to me.
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by teedo
a nice clean fresh ***** is pink in colour and has tight, usually thin ***** lips. when theyre used more they start to lose their colour and the lips start to sag. they flap around a bit, and theres some excess skin sagging from under the ****oris. *****s that have been used and abused over the years also tend to have a bitter smell, whereas the new ***** has a sweet smell. however, a ***** that hasnt been used in a while will start to regain the charectisitics of a fresh *****, and therefore it is impossible to determine whether or not the ***** has been used before.

*laughs*

Wow, men really ARE clueless!

I hope you were joking, but just in case . . .

Seeing as thought I have a vagina, i can tell you that you are way off. Every woman's genetalia looks different. Ever see a black woman's vulva? It is certainly *not* pink, due to her skin hue. I myself am also dark-skinned (think pamela anderson's skin color).

I'm really sorry that you have to judge what a "used" vulva looks like by porn. Sorry bro, but not all women look like that "down there". Oh, and lemme guess? All of us dont have any pubic hair either! Or we all have the Playboy "landing strip" style brazillian wax.

Smell has nothing to do with virginity, but rather with cleanliness and hygene. Sagging certainly does not happen. Maybe when a woman gets older and all her skin starts getting wrinkled, but dont even get me started on that funny-looking lump of wrinkly flesh hanging between your legs.

hahaha, that was just too funny. Honestly.
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
yeah, thats all str8 outta porn. u cant tell anythin bout a ***** from lookin at it for just a second.
 

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
This post reminds me of the last chick I was seeing...

We weren't together long and we didn't really have much of a relationship, just fooled around pretty much. I'm in college and she was a highschool senior from back home, so on the weekends I'd have some action to come home to if I so desired. Anyway she had been giving me head for about a month and finally I decided the time had come to step up and return the favor...she was all about it, but it was the foulest tasting c*nt I've ever had in my life...I mean bad. I'm a brother in the Acacia Fraternity and I mean I've gone down on sorority chicks that everyone knows have gotten around and they weren't even close to being as bad as she was...I like lost all respect for her and quit seeing her. I know it sounds horrible but once you start doing it she'll expect it more often, and that wasn't happening. Good times.

Anyway I'm trying to make two points. First, if a chick gives you head, and you keep seeing her, you're gonna expect head in the future as well...same scenario with chicks, if you go down don't expect to be one and done. Also, that whole thing about virgin p*ssy smelling better and looking better than shall I say "used" is a crock of sh*t. It's the individual girl that depends on how she smells down there and not her sexual past that has anything to do with it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by teedo
yeah, thats all str8 outta porn. u cant tell anythin bout a ***** from lookin at it for just a second.
Well, at least you confessed.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
for me its jus one of those things i gotta be in the mood to do. but when u start hittin her g sopt wit the end of ur tongue shes gonna be lovin it


^ - the g-spot is 4 inches in on the frontal vaginal wall. you're thinking of the ****oris. the most powerful female orgasm is the ****oris and the g-spot combined.
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
Originally posted by splinterkb
for me its jus one of those things i gotta be in the mood to do. but when u start hittin her g sopt wit the end of ur tongue shes gonna be lovin it


^ - the g-spot is 4 inches in on the frontal vaginal wall. you're thinking of the ****oris. the most powerful female orgasm is the ****oris and the g-spot combined.
naw, your tongue shud be able to hit tha g spot. my tongues like six inches long :confused:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top