“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

pvssy eating is gross

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
Thank you, Gene Simmons...

I think having it shaved is a plus. It must be a ventilation thing or something, but the shaved ones i've worked on taste better.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
This post cracks me up. Some of you guys are truly clueless as to what an actual woman's p*ssy is like. I suggest to stop spanking it, read the Bible and go get yourself some, so that you may stop going on with random, false theories about vaginal lips 'sagging with use'.

As for my opinion? I LOVE going down on women, it will make them your sexual slaves if you can do it well. I only have two required rules.

A) It must be either completely shaven or only have the slightest bit of hair, if it's a jungle down there it's not happening.

B) They must wash themselves and take care of their gear if they expect me to lick and suck down there.


I'm glad to see so many of you thinking it's gross though. Just means more chicks wrapping their legs around my shoulders in ecstacy while you watch Debbie Does Dallas re-runs.
 

G_Nice

New Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Fayetteville, North Carolina
For people who don't like eating Pvssy i suggest you go down on her, but don't eat just give it a real good blow then come back up lick a titty and when she least expects it stick you **** in her Pvssy. If your **** is big enough she'll forget she asked to eat her out and both of you are happy at the end.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by G_Nice
For people who don't like eating Pvssy i suggest you go down on her, but don't eat just give it a real good blow then come back up lick a titty and when she least expects it stick you **** in her Pvssy. If your **** is big enough she'll forget she asked to eat her out and both of you are happy at the end.
I am speechless.

Err... is this field tested? :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I havn't been there yet but am gleefully waiting to try.
 

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Location
650, Cali...
its only gross if your girl is a dirty chick. itll smell like fish if shes dirty. my girl is clean, no problems.
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
I am speechless.

Err... is this field tested? :rolleyes:
I don't know about tricking her by just slipping it in on your way up, but my girl loves having her **** blown on
 

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
You guys crack me right up but i think there is only one thing you can say about all of this.......

DONT

CHOKE

ON

A

HAIRBALL!!!!!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Tisk, tisk, tisk....

"Wow, men really ARE clueless!"--LuvMyArmyMan



All the black women I've known had pink snappers.

Are you a black woman, Luv?
How do YOU know so much about what black p*ssys look like?
Just because she has black skin you think her cherry is black too?

Jeez...

Or perhaps you are a lesbian?
That might explain it...

Then again, it wouldn't.
Because you're wrong!:confused:

I really doubt that you are black, Luv.
Call it a hunch, if you like.

:p :cool: :rolleyes: :D
 
Top