Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Putting my girlfriend/relationship on hold.

Corndowg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's the thing... I'm almost 21, my girlfriend is almost 18. She's in love with me and I think i may love her but i'm very iffy about it. What the **** does she know about love anyway (let alone me.) I'm sure it's a long time infatuation. Now as a Don Juan I know i could get these other girls easily and to be honest I want to pursue it and at least **** them and try it out cause I KNOW I CAN.

This one girl I used to make out with and do stuff with less than a year ago finally got a car and more freedom recently. In the past **** held us back and now it doesn't. She wants to basically come over and get down. I want to do her. What do i do about "my girl"? I'm worried about losing her if i tell her that i want to put stuff on hold cause she'll know it's to bang other chicks. She's not stupid. Should I just lie to her, say I'm working and spend the day with this other girl or what? I know this girl would just be an easy **** and trust me, it would be worth it for me.

Anyone have experience with this type of situation? I was thinking of just lieing to my girl but you know, morals and karma and ****. Help!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally speaking, you cant have both. choose.

if you choose to lie to your gf and screw the other chick, things will get ugly with your gf. and she'll end up dumping you anyways. which you dont want her to do lest you look like a fvcking retard

see which is more impt to you, a fling... or your LTR.

you cant have the best of both worlds buddy. its reality.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice?

Break it off with your gf, and sleep with other girls. You're 21, she's 18, that relationship is NOT gonna last. Leave on good terms, and enjoy your 20s man, you only get them once. Don't tie yourself down yet, cause one day you're gonna wake up, be 40, have a weight gaining wife and 5 crying brats, and you're gonna miss the freedom you have now.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Corndowg
... I think i may love her but i'm very iffy about it.
This says it all.

Your heart isn't in it. Walk away and bang other chicks. Being a DJ doesn't mean treating a girl like crap. If you can get rid of her without burning your bridges, then all kudos to you,

but either way... exotic pu$$y beckons!!!