“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Putting my girlfriend/relationship on hold.

Corndowg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
Ok here's the thing... I'm almost 21, my girlfriend is almost 18. She's in love with me and I think i may love her but i'm very iffy about it. What the **** does she know about love anyway (let alone me.) I'm sure it's a long time infatuation. Now as a Don Juan I know i could get these other girls easily and to be honest I want to pursue it and at least **** them and try it out cause I KNOW I CAN.

This one girl I used to make out with and do stuff with less than a year ago finally got a car and more freedom recently. In the past **** held us back and now it doesn't. She wants to basically come over and get down. I want to do her. What do i do about "my girl"? I'm worried about losing her if i tell her that i want to put stuff on hold cause she'll know it's to bang other chicks. She's not stupid. Should I just lie to her, say I'm working and spend the day with this other girl or what? I know this girl would just be an easy **** and trust me, it would be worth it for me.

Anyone have experience with this type of situation? I was thinking of just lieing to my girl but you know, morals and karma and ****. Help!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
personally speaking, you cant have both. choose.

if you choose to lie to your gf and screw the other chick, things will get ugly with your gf. and she'll end up dumping you anyways. which you dont want her to do lest you look like a fvcking retard

see which is more impt to you, a fling... or your LTR.

you cant have the best of both worlds buddy. its reality.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
My advice?

Break it off with your gf, and sleep with other girls. You're 21, she's 18, that relationship is NOT gonna last. Leave on good terms, and enjoy your 20s man, you only get them once. Don't tie yourself down yet, cause one day you're gonna wake up, be 40, have a weight gaining wife and 5 crying brats, and you're gonna miss the freedom you have now.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Corndowg
... I think i may love her but i'm very iffy about it.
This says it all.

Your heart isn't in it. Walk away and bang other chicks. Being a DJ doesn't mean treating a girl like crap. If you can get rid of her without burning your bridges, then all kudos to you,

but either way... exotic pu$$y beckons!!!
 
Top