"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Put Yourself in an attracive woman's body. For those who "hate/angry @ women"

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
Why hot women supposedly would give ugly men with less attention.

Line 1. IF lets say the attractive female do give the attention/kindness to that "ugly dude" , these attractive females would assume that the ugly dudes would think that she is into him.

Example:
"omg she said hi to me" "omg she said hi to me again today" - "she must like me/find me attractive! OMG we gona have sex!"

Line 2. IF lets say she ends up giving him her number out of pity, she assumes he will blow up his phone because a safe assumption that this less attractive guy has never had anything like her..
Line 3. IF lets say she ends up fooking the ugly gut out of ( pity/kindness/or the fact that she fell in love with him early in the relaionship), this ugly dude would be sooo attached to her, he wouldn't leave her alone and possibly stalk her which can lead to killing out of anger/jealousy (i'm exagerating it but its possible). ANd lets just say this attractive female isn't ready to settle down, she doesn't want anything serious with the ugly guy..there would be nothing she can do to avoid him but make drastic changes to her lifestyle which is alot of work.

Line 4: All in all, they're probably thinking. "well shet, why not just ignore him right from the start to avoid all this trouble"
Line 5: And hot women have gotten hit by this behavioral pattern in the past from ugly men.
*Not all ugly guys are stalkers/desperate but a HIGH PROBABILITY of em would be a safe bet. This is just a general assumption. Because imagine, you're in a hot desert, no water (poosy) for a long long time or ever, imagine you see an ice cold bottle.... this thirsty guy would want that ice cold water so bad..he;d do anything for it"
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
In short, you are correct.

I have said in the past if I've heard through the grapevine that an unattractive female has a crush on me I actually feel uncomfortable and don't like it.

I think most guys feel the same way so it's not reasonable to hold women to a different standard on that one imho.

The solution for guys is really quite simple, stay in your SMV range, or improve your value. Again as I have said many times a lot of "ugly" guys really just need to hit the gym for a few months, update their wardrobe and get a haircut that belongs in 2019.

The real problem with incels is they make women the focus of their entire lives. That's always going to guarentees failure.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
In short, you are correct.

I have said in the past if I've heard through the grapevine that an unattractive female has a crush on me I actually feel uncomfortable and don't like it.

I think most guys feel the same way so it's not reasonable to hold women to a different standard on that one imho.

The solution for guys is really quite simple, stay in your SMV range, or improve your value. Again as I have said many times a lot of "ugly" guys really just need to hit the gym for a few months, update their wardrobe and get a haircut that belongs in 2019.

The real problem with incels is they make women the focus of their entire lives. That's always going to guarentees failure.
And teeth, I’ve discovered teeth are huge. If you have f*cked up teeth it can drop you 2-3 points on the looks scale easy.

if you can’t wake up an hour early and stick to a workout routine and not eat like an 8th grader, you don’t deserve p*ssy.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
And teeth, I’ve discovered teeth are huge. If you have f*cked up teeth it can drop you 2-3 points on the looks scale easy.

if you can’t wake up an hour early and stick to a workout routine and not eat like an 8th grader, you don’t deserve p*ssy.
I wakeup around 10am usually. I'll workout like at 11 at night. Waking up early is stupid.

The thing is, these women past their late 20s like waking up early. Some will even test you by texting you early to see if you're up. One from OLD I went on a date with texted me at 6am about how people should wake up early and can't figure people out who sleep in.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I wakeup around 10am usually. I'll workout like at 11 at night. Waking up early is stupid.

The thing is, these women past their late 20s like waking up early. Some will even test you by texting you early to see if you're up. One from OLD I went on a date with texted me at 6am about how people should wake up early and can't figure people out who sleep in.
Well it doesn’t matter what time you go to gym, I personally go 6:30 am because I like to have it done. I also like to drive Uber in the evenings during the week for extra weekend cash. So as long as you go that’s fine.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Perhaps of American women would improve themselves maybe more guys would want to do the same.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well it doesn’t matter what time you go to gym, I personally go 6:30 am because I like to have it done. I also like to drive Uber in the evenings during the week for extra weekend cash. So as long as you go that’s fine.
I do light workouts in the morning sometimes but I'm just too tired to do a heavy workout. Night time i do better. If you have a gym close to home or gym equipment at home and work a regular full time job it might not be so bad getting into a routine working out early, shower then work.

What I don't get is how many women don't workout or run hardly at all and yet stay thin. I if I don't i pack on the pounds and the fat comes on in a hurry. I guess the other advantage going early is that there is less people to bother you and less teenagers and other morons hogging the equipment. It seems going 5pm at night it's packed. I'd rather be undisturbed and left alone.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Perhaps of American women would improve themselves maybe more guys would want to do the same.
The problem is you have a small percentage of western women who are decent looking. You have hotties, but nowhere near what you did 60 years ago. It seems 60 years ago most women were at least semi attractive looking. Like looking at old photos and that. Now half are fat, out of shape and ugly in general. Could be heavier drug and alcohol use and all the preservatives and sugar put into foods now too causing everyone to be unhealthy.

Today you have more gyms, more fancy workout equipment yet more and more people are fat and ugly. Like looking at photos of my late grandmother and friends from the 1930s to 60s era and they're all decent looking.

So it throws everything out of balance. You have way less amount of decent women to go around when you have like 7 tyrones and chads to one HB7-10. Competition is very intense. Simply put it there are less decent women these days to go around.
 
Top