“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"Put yah number on this paper because...

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
..I would love to date yah, holla at you when I come off tour." - Jigga

Only non-afc if you're a hip hop star?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Don't explain why you want her number, its already obvious.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
IM so glad they have a mature board now :p

anyways its funny to see little white kids influenced by rap and then they think it relates to real life.

"Only non-afc if you're a hip hop star?"

Listen flipdog, let me tell you something about Jayz. He never used that line in his life on a real woman. He never would and if he did he is as dumb as you for posting this. He gets women because 1) hes famous 2) he has money not because he comes up with lines that rhyme and make no sense.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
DUDE! Bad pick up line!:eek:

The men that are on tour get SO many women they have armed security to keep them away. They don't need to go around asking for numbers.

This is an AFC pick up line for ANY guy. The real pimps don't need it and it makes everyone else look like a wannabe.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
right..joke.


now i like jay-z quite a bit... from what i heard from his lyrics, he was very bad with chicks, a total AFC (listen to hey papi).. then finally figured out wtf was up and got control of his life..and his girls... plus being one of the biggest/best rappers helps ;)


but boy, is he butt ugly eh :p
 
Top