"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Put It Back In Crazy

MajorGrumbles

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Okay, basically I ****ed up after no contact with a crazy ex. I don't want to go into the details, but we were forcibly separated for a long time in part by her family.

All I did was go on social media and leave bread crumbs but nothing directed at her and she eventually broke down, made a new screen name and contacted me.

For a day I got really happy. We reconnected and were hitting it off. She was talking about marriage. Then she ****ed it up by telling me some stuff she'd done with another guy. I got really mad and told her off about it because it was out of character and really loose of her. To my surprise this just turned her on more and she started trying to appeal to my ego offering anything I wanted and calling me the alpha male and saying I needed to punish her for it.

We had a rocky past, and here's where I ****ed up. She heard me cry a few times, when she startes crying I broke and told her I forgave her.

Day four we were trying to act like we used to. We fooled around a tiny bit. That night she said she'd changed her mind because her family would never ever accept me and she puts them first and she doesn't want to go behind their back.

I was trying to just let her go, but every message I sent screamed of desperation and backhanded pleading for her to stay and by the end of the conversation she was completely indifferent to me.

The girl is insane, but she's also gorgeous and amazing in bed. While I'd like her back long-term I would settle for one more night before I leave town, especially if I'm able to record it.

Right now I've just gone dead on social media. I'll be certain to see her one day next month. What do you recommend I do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
"What do you recommend I do?"

Use your brain.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
she started calling you alpha? but chicks dont even know this word, you prob said something like that to her xDDDDDD
 

MajorGrumbles

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Exactly what I'm doing by reaching out to you fine gentlemen for advice. I just don't want to leave empty-handed so to speak. I just want to know what I should do to rekindle her interest if she does pop up again. I figure she will at some point and I'll act like I've moved on and I just want her to be happy but hint I still wouldn't mind saying goodbye or something.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MajorGrumbles

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
41
she started calling you alpha? but chicks dont even know this word, you prob said something like that to her xDDDDDD
God no. It was pretty out of no where. She was quoting some song I think. Said I should feel good since she chose me over him, but the reality is he turned her down and she came back.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Lmao...if you wanted to bang her then you should have banged her. You obviously are far far more invested then her and you will be fun to toy with.
 
Top