"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

put her on probation before nexting.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
A man should make a formal declaration of Nexting.

Before you next a girls call her out on her bull****.

There comes a time when you must weight the amout of interest you have shown and the amount of your time you have spent with the response you are getting.

Here is a good example.

I sent this email to a girl just the other day.

Hey,

I just thought it would be fair to let you know that I'm focused on other
people now. I don't like to wait around or waste my time.

take care

kev
she then comes on msn and types the word 'bye!' and goes offline

I figured this was just her emotional response to it and just ignored it.

Hey ,

I hope you are not mad at me or something. I just wasn't getting any
response back from you so I figured you had other interests.

kev
she then writes this back


No. I told you many times that I am just crazy busy right now. I haven't
even had the time to do many things that I should have around my apartment,
and keep up with normal tasks (dishes, laundry). So I haven't been on line
or emailing either.
M

I ignored this email

then she sent me two others in response to the first email i sent her


I'm sorry you felt like your time was being wasted. Good luck and I hope you
find someone that makes you happy.
and then an hour later she sends me this email

I never thought friendship was a waste of my time. But you must be in a hurry.
Sorry I somehow disapointed you.

ok I thought, she is interested now. so I sent her this email. (and thank you PRL for your advice in this regard on another thread)

Hi :) I don't think that friendship is a waste of my time. I just like someone that shows interest back when I'm trying to show interest in her direction. I know what it feels like when a woman is interested, things are actually quite easy. A two way street is very important.

The reason I sent you that email is because I like to focus on one person at a time, as I think that is the honorable thing to do. Now, I know that you are busy, but the fact is people make time for the things they want in life. It doesn't take much effort to show interest back or even talk to someone on the phone.

I should also tell you that I'm looking for more than just a friendship from a woman. What kind of man would send a message to a woman just to only become friends? Not me. In fact, something romantic is what I have in mind. :)

To tell you the truth, I would still love to talk to you sometime on the phone and get to know you.
But if you are not interested in getting to know me then that is ok, I will not intrude in that regard any further.

kev
any guess at what her next response will be?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
she's an idiot. you're wasting your time. don't use internet to date. i should know. bad experiences. just do it the normal way :)
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
AFC.

I don't know what this probation sh1t is going to accomplish. Bottom line, she has low IL. You can put her on probation forever because you'll never get her. Never contact this girl again.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
She has zero IL.

That last e-mail you sent was hella long too, which is weak. Also, remember ACTIONS not WORDS. Quit explaining your thoughts to chicks.

Get out there and meet some real life women in the real world. It will be much more satisfying.
 

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2002
Messages
433
Reaction score
0
Kev,

It might be an idea, instead of telling her that you don't have time for he BS, show her.

Actions always speak louder than words. In fact from my expereince, words just allow them another opportunity to test you. So next time, don't tell her. Just show her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
You have her on probation? That's funny; because it seems to me that she has you on a string.


TOOTLES™
 

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
490
Reaction score
6
Age
47
I went through a very similar thing recently with a girl and emails and all. I got no response atleast you are getting one. Tell her to hit the road. The emails were fine to test to see where she was at but this one seems like she rather be busy than be with you. This would be a totally different story if she would have called you right away or come over and wanted to change things. Deep down thats what i hoped for with my probatonary email by the tme you write an email like this it is to late.

Sorry it sucks. Atleast your girl answered you back. I groveled more and lost even more dignity. Anyway the strong play here is to let her go. If she is interested she will come back.

In the meantime find other girls. This serves two purposes. One you get your rocks off and two you dont waste anytime in getting your rocks off. Rememeber until a girl tells you she loves you (first) you owe her nothing and she feels she owes you nothing.
 
Top