A man should make a formal declaration of Nexting.
Before you next a girls call her out on her bull****.
There comes a time when you must weight the amout of interest you have shown and the amount of your time you have spent with the response you are getting.
Here is a good example.
I sent this email to a girl just the other day.
I figured this was just her emotional response to it and just ignored it.
I ignored this email
then she sent me two others in response to the first email i sent her
ok I thought, she is interested now. so I sent her this email. (and thank you PRL for your advice in this regard on another thread)
Before you next a girls call her out on her bull****.
There comes a time when you must weight the amout of interest you have shown and the amount of your time you have spent with the response you are getting.
Here is a good example.
I sent this email to a girl just the other day.
she then comes on msn and types the word 'bye!' and goes offlineHey,
I just thought it would be fair to let you know that I'm focused on other
people now. I don't like to wait around or waste my time.
take care
kev
I figured this was just her emotional response to it and just ignored it.
she then writes this backHey ,
I hope you are not mad at me or something. I just wasn't getting any
response back from you so I figured you had other interests.
kev
No. I told you many times that I am just crazy busy right now. I haven't
even had the time to do many things that I should have around my apartment,
and keep up with normal tasks (dishes, laundry). So I haven't been on line
or emailing either.
M
I ignored this email
then she sent me two others in response to the first email i sent her
and then an hour later she sends me this emailI'm sorry you felt like your time was being wasted. Good luck and I hope you
find someone that makes you happy.
I never thought friendship was a waste of my time. But you must be in a hurry.
Sorry I somehow disapointed you.
ok I thought, she is interested now. so I sent her this email. (and thank you PRL for your advice in this regard on another thread)
any guess at what her next response will be?HiI don't think that friendship is a waste of my time. I just like someone that shows interest back when I'm trying to show interest in her direction. I know what it feels like when a woman is interested, things are actually quite easy. A two way street is very important.
The reason I sent you that email is because I like to focus on one person at a time, as I think that is the honorable thing to do. Now, I know that you are busy, but the fact is people make time for the things they want in life. It doesn't take much effort to show interest back or even talk to someone on the phone.
I should also tell you that I'm looking for more than just a friendship from a woman. What kind of man would send a message to a woman just to only become friends? Not me. In fact, something romantic is what I have in mind.![]()
To tell you the truth, I would still love to talk to you sometime on the phone and get to know you.
But if you are not interested in getting to know me then that is ok, I will not intrude in that regard any further.
kev