Pushing girls away who friendzone you?

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I recently gave up on a chick I was pursuing over the summer (for a few reasons that don't really matter). Anyways I know I made a decent impact on the girl because the 4 times I took her out over the summer she was extremely touchy feely/giggly and I showed her a great time/had fun when we were out(I also never made a move on her besides C+F and lots of kino).

I recently stopped talking to her and stopped texting her to get her out of my head so i can get my mind on other chicks and pursue them instead, and low and behold she's been coming back to me. For instance she's been starting text conversations with me with stupid questions I know she knows the answer to like "what was the name of that restaurant we went to?" just to try and talk to me. Or more recently when she sees me in the hall she give me hugs.

The reason I'm pretty sure she friend zoned me was because I didn't make a move on her when i could've and also because she told my friend that "I don't see him that way, but maybe I would if i got to know him more like go out more and stuff" and she was also bothered and complained to my friend because I would never text her or talk to her except to set up 1 on 1 time with her.

So DJ's what do you think? you think she just misses having me around or do you think she might be interested? My gut is telling me to give it one more chance but i'm not too sure.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she digs you its just you are not Escalating. After you are both comfortable with kino, you can escalate to almost anything.

Judge by her actions not words. If thats really the reason why you're dropping this plate then that is your loss.

Next time you guys are out on a date try and go for a make out if you havent already kissed her.

If already made out, go for the panties etc.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I think she digs you its just you are not Escalating. After you are both comfortable with kino, you can escalate to almost anything.

Judge by her actions not words. If thats really the reason why you're dropping this plate then that is your loss.

Next time you guys are out on a date try and go for a make out if you havent already kissed her.

If already made out, go for the panties etc.
alright looks like i'll set up another date then