Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Push pulled by a girl

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've alot of experience from first dates but this one ****ed with my head abit and i guess just proves that push-pull is effective and not only on women.
I know as much as to look at action over words and that highly interested women won't confuse you, but i'm quite analytical and like to improve wherever i can. Highly interested women are easy and make dating effortless while the medium interested ones present a challenge where game really comes to use. As AMS says - someone needs to fvck these... to sleep too... you get the point.

Attractive 32 year old Ukrainian that i matched with online. Seemed enthusiastic and agreed to a date but counter-offered my initial offer. When we were about to agree on the time she stopped answering, so i removed her and moved on. Abit weird, but i know better than to pursue at this point.

Fast forward 3 months when i'm on a date with an attractive, well dressed woman at a museum when i run into this girl, who's seemingly there with her date. I laugh on inside but give her no attention even though we keep entering the same rooms at the exhibition.

Now 3 months later i see her online again, i'm bored and she's hot so we match once more. She tells me that she immediately recognized me at the museum, that it was "awkward" to see me there, yet she was surprised to see me on this dating app again since i seemed to vibe so well with my date at the museum according to her.

The power of pre-selection at its finest.

So i pursue a meeting. She's once again enthusiastic but seems complicated, wishy washy and quite busy. So i tell her that i'm starting to remember why we never met 6 months ago - it seems complicated. She hits me back with "but i thought you weren't interested back then" and falls back in line.
We meet up for drinks and the date is honestly great. We vibe, have lots to talk about, she was early, put in effort in her appearance, gave me lots of clear ioi's, compliments me verbally and points out that she "decided she wanted to meet me when she saw me at the museum and that i look much better IRL than on my photos (i agree, put in no effort).", refreshes her lipstick twice and we end the evening with a quick make-out. It's only natural to go home somewhat excited after such a meeting. She also told me about the annoying fact that guys can't seem to accept no for an answer (referring to her date from the museum that was a disaster apparently).
Since then (1 week)..... silencio.
I usually always gauge their temperature and interest level if they reach out first or not, but i know some women are generally passive, so i mainly look for compliance. Which made me reach out a couple of days later with some light hearted humor.

This is now the second "great" date in a row where the woman ghosts or rejects me after the date and it hit my ego more than i like to admit. It probably won't come as a surprise that she was talking about her laundry list of red flags that she's looking for on dates. Oh, well. I guess i crossed some item on that list or she was just looking for my validation, after i removed her. No one knows but the actual date couldn't have been much better (in my eyes).
Even though it's all about 'the feels', i've noticed that standards have gone UP during the pandemic, rather than down which is not what i was expecting.

Tomorrow i'm meeting a new smoking hot woman for drinks, let's see how that turns out. The goal, as always, is not to talk too much BS and talk myself out of the pvssy.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've alot of experience from first dates but this one ****ed with my head abit and i guess just proves that push-pull is effective and not only on women.
I know as much as to look at action over words and that highly interested women won't confuse you, but i'm quite analytical and like to improve wherever i can. Highly interested women are easy and make dating effortless while the medium interested ones present a challenge where game really comes to use. As AMS says - someone needs to fvck these... to sleep too... you get the point.

Attractive 32 year old Ukrainian that i matched with online. Seemed enthusiastic and agreed to a date but counter-offered my initial offer. When we were about to agree on the time she stopped answering, so i removed her and moved on. Abit weird, but i know better than to pursue at this point.

Fast forward 3 months when i'm on a date with an attractive, well dressed woman at a museum when i run into this girl, who's seemingly there with her date. I laugh on inside but give her no attention even though we keep entering the same rooms at the exhibition.

Now 3 months later i see her online again, i'm bored and she's hot so we match once more. She tells me that she immediately recognized me at the museum, that it was "awkward" to see me there, yet she was surprised to see me on this dating app again since i seemed to vibe so well with my date at the museum according to her.

So i pursue a meeting. She's once again enthusiastic but seems complicated, wishy washy and quite busy. So i tell her that i'm starting to remember why we never met 6 months ago - it seems complicated. She hits me back with "but i thought you weren't interested back then" and falls back in line.
We meet up for drinks and the date is honestly great. We vibe, have lots to talk about, she was early, put in effort in her appearance, gave me lots of clear ioi's, compliments me verbally and points out that she "decided she wanted to meet me when she saw me at the museum and that i look much better IRL than on my photos (i agree, put in no effort).", refreshes her lipstick twice and we end the evening with a quick make-out. It's only natural to go home somewhat excited after such a meeting. She also told me about the annoying fact that guys can't seem to accept no for an answer (referring to her date from the museum that was a disaster apparently).
I usually always gauge their temperature and interest level if they reach out first or not, but i know some women are generally passive, so i mainly look for compliance. Which made me reach out a couple of days later with some light hearted humor.

This is now the second "great" date in a row where the woman ghosts or rejects me after the date and it hit my ego more than i like to admit. It probably won't come as a surprise that she was talking about her laundry list of red flags that she's looking for on dates. Oh, well. I guess i crossed some item on that list or she was just looking for my validation, after i removed her. No one knows but the actual date couldn't have been much better (in my eyes).
Even though it's all about 'the feels', i've noticed that standards have gone UP during the pandemic, rather than down which is not what i was expecting.

Tomorrow i'm meeting a new smoking hot woman for drinks, let's see how that turns out. The goal, as always, is not to talk too much BS and talk myself out of the pvssy.

It affected her ego seeing you with another girl while ignoring her. She got her ego fix now confirming to herself that you still like her. Her IL is low and she is probably exploring other options now. Ghost her or set another date and flake on her. **** her man. Got to go dark triad mode on these women who play games. Only be nice to the high interest ones.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't think women really "push-pull" unless they are medium interest or lower. Honestly, I wouldn't have put forth much effort at all to set up a second date with her. Making out in this day in age means absolutely nothing. Until you have fu*ked there is zero investment on her part. If you met her on a dating app it is no wonder -- she has endless options of men above her own SMV.

I don't think you really did anything wrong except your only real chance with her would have been to take a gamble and go almost dark after Date 1. You had no way of knowing this though. This is partly why OLD is so much more frustrating than just cold approaching chicks -- you deal with silly behavior like this all time. You can pull hotter women who won't give you this flaky behavior through cold approach.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This Ukrainian chic isn't worth the time. It's probably nothing you did wrong. I bet she played the other guy the same way and the 5 guys before.

It stimulated her lady parts when she saw you with another girl. That's why you got another shot. Women follow their "feelings" and you energized her. But notice how quickly those silly feelings faded?

Seek out women that are more rational in who and what attracts them.

Kdw8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry, but why does this sound so fake :rofl:?
I guess i crossed some item on that list or she was just looking for my validation, after i removed her.
You kinda mentioned you were just looking to f*ck and didn't want to "talk yourself out of the puss" , she probably caught on to that energy, and didn't want to partake. The mental gymnastics dudes seem to go through on here are too complicated. Obviously being upfront and honest doesn't get you the girls you want, but doing all this extra sh*t just to dissapoint yourself and the woman, is just so stupid to me. Nothing to gain, all to lose.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you played it mostly right. I've had run in's with these types too. Basically, it's not you it's her. She can't pair bond, doesn't know how to date or is constantly looking for an upgrade. Even if the guy is a 9.99999 on the hot guy scale, she forever f*cks around and tries to find a 10.0.

Eastern European women though attractive I find really strange, dull, and boring most of the time. It's a cultural thing.

Women like this are a waste of time. Thankfully, I can sense them a mile away. Not so much in my 20s or even 30s.

She'll end up with a 5.0 of a guy and unhappy almost guaranteed because she couldn't choose a decent guy if her life depended on it. Seen it 1000 times.

You are correct in that women with high IL make it easy. This bi*ch didn't. Remember that credo next time.

Good luck.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Forget about her. Keep building your rotation

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Unless this is easy pu**y, I'd be very skeptical. I don't think you should go out on a limb on this girl. She choose someone else over you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one just recently stand me up all the way until the last second. My final text was letting her know I was on the way. And she just went silent. Got a text from her 4 days later saying "sorry :(". No explanation, nothing. Bitches like these should be easy to toss away. It's just a shame that it's way too common now.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I disagree with, is advising him not to reach out a few days later after the date. What's he supposed to do? Women are going to assume you're not interested if you don't. It's not like they're going to think "omg he's sooo mysterious, I'm going to message him and set up the next date!"