Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Push Pull

judoalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this push pull works well.......any ideas on more like these

after having a conversation and an age comes up

I usually dont date younger woman...but ill make you an expeption

more like these will be appreciated

Uro.Essence

Don Juan
Reaction score
If so here are a few:

"You're shirt is really nice... i saw someone else earlier to day with the same one." (surprisingly effects them)

If she interrupts you while your talking to the set say "OMG Is she always like this?"

its pretty easy to be honest it's just anything that would be a slight insult to show you're not interested.

then later feather her back up with a small compliment.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice, but one should keep in mind that if the initial push is too strong, it breaks all the mood, rapport and possibly attraction because if the push is very strong, it also triggers an equally strong defense mechanism in the form of projection. In order to preserve her ego, her self-image, the girl will conjure up a very negative image of you. So if the push is too strong, the negative image of you in her mind will also be too great to cancel in favour of a different image.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
push pull is about giving then taking away what you gave.

your friendly then your cold, your happy then your sad. you like her than you hate her. extremes build push pull.

the one i find most powerful and the one ppl most often refer to is your attracted, then your not, your interested then your bored.

effectively you are toying her emotions towards you, but tempting her then removing the temptation.

also you are guideing her, in a carrot and stick way: if she does something you approve of you condition this posative behaviour by rewarding her with IOIs, if she does something you dont apporve of you punish her with IODs

you want to keep her guessing until she gives heavy IOIs then you only want to be doing it as reward and punishment.

the key to to keep them off their feet and never quite sure what your intentions are...the theory being people always want what they cant have.

however you will need to intiate the interaction with less push pull and gradually bring it in, you need her to be invested in the interaction before it works properly, otherwise she will jsut not care...she hasnt given/ revealed enough about herself to care if you like her or not...so you want to wait for a few IOIs, push pull will work to amplify the attraction rather than create it as such...although there are ofcourse exceptions.

www.dynamicdatinglifestyle.com
www.myspace.com/timeforacatnap