Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Push/Pull, getting back "pull" and developing natural "push"?

Reaction score
A few years ago when I first started with girls, I used to practice attracting ones who were somewhat attractive, but who weren't my ideal type. This created a powerful mindset of automatically not investing a lot of value into them, because of the obvious balance between nonverbally communicating a bit of ambiguous interest, but I could really take her or leave her and didn't actually care either way. Anyway, I think of that as my "pulling" stage because I was doing a lot of pull, but I also lacked core leadership qualities and hadn't developed any push.

These last couple years, I've been learning more information, but have slanted too much into the other direction of "push" mode. Tactics for getting girls out, contextual openers, date and bedroom proximity logistics, escalation windows, all of that - problem is it seems rather mechanical and it's sometimes brought me out of being centered in myself. Also, I think I've taken away the fun, mystery and buildup when playing too much in this fashion. The old "pull" way really kept me higher value, and doing too much sloppy pushing/chasing can really be giving away way too much power. What I really want to focus on, is creating investment in girls in a laid-back way again, and more than that, developing personal magnetism that can be communicated on a wider level.

From what I remember, "pulling" is more fun on a personal level, even though "pushing" feels like an instinctive drive.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, pulling is where it's at!!!

Attract women, while going about your business. CHALLENGE!!!

The only time I push, is when she's pushing me. Even then, I allow for a pause (anticipation) before pushing. I figure if you're going to push and use energy, do it efficiently! And don't put all your energy into her. It seems natural.