Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Purchasing high status car to help attract women?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pretty frugal guy and save money where I can. I wonder if a woman would have an expectation that I would spend lavishly on her, given a nice place and car.
What are you so frugal? Isn't the point to spend money reasonably on real assets and the enjoyment of life?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Stoic sorry I feel off--lot going on.

Anyway, my #1 piece of advice: drop your exwife lol. You need to be moving forward. Not backwards.

Currently, the best resource that's still around imo is YaReally's archive, starting with the Scray field reports. http://web.archive.org/web/20161018182800/http://yareallyarchive.com/scray/2012/11/. When I was figuring out this stuff, I'd read a couple of these posts and then go out an try it (NOTE--his stuff on texting is calibrated to 2012/13. I'd disregard most of that for now and realize that a # in 2019 isn't going to get you very far for the most part). You have to be going out though, otherwise this is just theory, and you shouldn't trust theory. Test it.

Julien RSD's free Youtube videos before 2016ish were great for this stuff--but I think they've all been deleted. You should be able to find a couple free videos floating around. His newer stuff is alright, but it's pretty repetitive. RSD Madison also has some great content circa 2016, which is still on YT.

I'd also read The Rational Male if you hadn't already--makes the whole Resources vs Attraction stuff pretty clear. And take up a meditation routine.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@fastlife No problem man. What you posted about behavior really changed my thinking. And I'm taking action on that. I wrote up a code of conduct on how I intend to live and behave. Today is day two. Some stuff on there might seem silly, but its effective. Things as simple as walk with head high, chest out, etc..

And yeah, you read my other post about trying to lay the ex wife? Haha. Like I said, she caused me a lot of pain.. felt like that would prove to myself that she made a mistake, I don't know.

Come to the conclusion that I need to get out more socially with friends and worry about the conspicuous spending once I get a richer social life going. Interesting book out there also called 'Beyond Wealth'.

And man I've given some half hearted attempts to meditate but really struggle with it. I'm type A on the move. But, hear it really helps calm the mind.

Thanks man.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its well established that a big thing that women still go for is higher status, successful men with money and resources.

Therefore, would it make sense to purchase the highest status car you comfortably can afford in order to help pull in women?

Also, I realize its not a good idea to lead with the wallet and have heard the saying about beta bucks. And assume that this conspicuous car spending would not be done at the exclusion of cultivating, maintaining a strong masculine mindset, improving yourself, socializing, etc.

Curious on your thoughts on this..
This is phaggotry on steroids.

You don't think a bottle rat gold digger cannot figure out how old your ****ty BMW is? The one you financed over 10yrs lololol.

Step your game up kuz. This is next level cringe.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part, just buying a Ferrari will attract the wrong type of woman. I’d argue that being good at something will get more women interested in you for the right reasons. You won’t feel that good after laying a woman who you flashed money at. You will resent her for being a gold digger.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my deal. You've gotta have money to make money. Can't make money if you don't have money cause you're spending it on lux car/house. If you've already got the "don't have to work cause my money's bringin' in at least $50K annually without having to work (time)," then buy all the lux car/house you want. You have to set yourself up for "hands-free" livin before you splurge on lux car/home. For one, you cannot work forever. So many think their health will just go on forever. When you're mid-50s early 60s you can buy the lux, but then you may say well I'll be too old to enjoy the young babes then. Well, you may certainly be right in that claim, but which is it? Fun now or peace and security later? If you do the fun now, you'll be slavin' for much longer on down the line. Hardly anyone dies with money to leave behind. Of course, this day and age, the money you leave behind to this bratty generation may very well be squandered all-the-while laughing for a cheap thrill (off Your back or years of denying yourself).

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my deal. You've gotta have money to make money. Can't make money if you don't have money cause you're spending it on lux car/house. If you've already got the "don't have to work cause my money's bringin' in at least $50K annually without having to work (time)," then buy all the lux car/house you want. You have to set yourself up for "hands-free" livin before you splurge on lux car/home. For one, you cannot work forever. So many think their health will just go on forever. When you're mid-50s early 60s you can buy the lux, but then you may say well I'll be too old to enjoy the young babes then. Well, you may certainly be right in that claim, but which is it? Fun now or peace and security later? If you do the fun now, you'll be slavin' for much longer on down the line. Hardly anyone dies with money to leave behind. Of course, this day and age, the money you leave behind to this bratty generation may very well be squandered all-the-while laughing for a cheap thrill (off Your back or years of denying yourself).
pro athletes who make $20 million a year+ have it the best, because they can have the most fun out of anyone in their 20's and then eventually live off investments. i feel bad for people like doctors who spend their entire youth training and by the time they are making real money, they have no time or energy to actually enjoy it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pro athletes who make $20 million a year+ have it the best, because they can have the most fun out of anyone in their 20's and then eventually live off investments. i feel bad for people like doctors who spend their entire youth training and by the time they are making real money, they have no time or energy to actually enjoy it.
Yeah I think that's why my last doctor retired early as he saw how much blatant fun I must be having, was getting checkups more back then for STIs cause many of the women I was bangin were causing me worries but turned out to be nothing. He was with me all that time probably wondering why I'm getting tested twice a year at my age I should be "married" but he knew I was extremely promiscuous and I think he (baby boomer) was jealous a bit (married to the same woman for decades). He just up and retired and took up photography in mid-60s or maybe he was just tired of doctoring (the legal, paperwork, rules and regs, patients, the times - he'd told me that most of his income comes from investments not his practice, that he doesn't make much in his practice - I mean, this doctor was fookin Awesome and spent a LONG time with you and took you to his office and would go over your results and talk about anything. You could tell he still wanted to slay at his age, a liberal, but definitely cuck blue-pilled to a certain extent).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you dangle the appearance of wealth to attract women then it’s a reasonable assumption on her end that you will be spending money on her. You are basically advertising that you have wealth to lavish on women, I meant that’s the sole reason why men promote their wealth to women to begin with. Baiting with wealth then backtracking and trying to be frugal and switch to frame or whatever to keep a woman around won’t work if her attraction to you was based on a false you.

It’s like a someone inviting you over to their house for dinner and handing you an empty plate. If you don’t plan to feed them, don’t invite them for dinner, you are likely just getting people who want the free meal anyway, not because they want to see you, if you know what I mean.

Let some other dudes resort to paying for ‘affection’.

Aim for the real thing :).
I agree. A lot of women are gold diggers too. I mean look at Rush Limbaugh and President Trump. I like them, but honestly they're out of shape and are not attractive looking at all. yet look at both of their way younger wives.

IMO I would keep saving money in the bank and buy nice clothes and use the money for investments, and even going out on better dates. Like for example I own a small business. To make my match profile look stronger I changed it to business owner instead of self-employed and I noticed that my reply rate spiked up a bit when I sounded like I had a more legit business. Even though it's at a fleamarket and isn't making big money at the time.

The date I just went on with the HB9 chick was a total snob and I could tell all she thought about was money like when I explained my business was at a fleamarket she basically insulted me and the tone of the date changed. She is a teacher and coach at a really expensive private school in a wealthy area. Yet she complained about money and only being able to buy a condo and having to fix it up.

I did wear brand name clothes like a Ralph Lauren polo shirt that retails MSRP over $90 and the blue jeans too to go along with it to at least make me look like I buy nice stuff and not on food stamps shopping at Kmart.

With the car unless they're standing on the side of the road or you're posting pics of it on your OLD profile they wont even see your car.

If you want to attract women solely by cash I would buy a Rolex or something you can wear all the time and nice clothes. Still, seems like a waste of big money to buy a fancy car.

If your career isn't high paying I would even try starting a business with that money. That will attract more attention on Match and such.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would buy a Rolex
I never understand this in this day and age when you can just whip out your cell and tell the time. I just don't get it, it looks "try hard" to my discriminating as5.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave Chapelle said it the best: "the car is the bait"

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I never understand this in this day and age when you can just whip out your cell and tell the time. I just don't get it, it looks "try hard" to my discriminating as5.
I really wouldn't do either but just mentioned Rolex because if you want a car to impress them at least the watch you can always where. You drag the car inside a bar, mall or college to show off.

Some women who like money will also see through that though.

Now if you HAVE the money to buy the car then that's fine. But not take a big loan and break the bank just to think it will impress. It wont.